My one year at the board

Mladen

You know that one despises you when you make the most elaborated post in their thread and you're the only one that is ignored. :smug:

This one would never despise you. The thing is I have just started on replying on some reread threads, and that took me time

I'm a relatively young member here but from what I've seen, you seem like a really good person and the only defect I'd attribute to you is that damn blind faith in protecting Sansa (I have to say, this is utterly annoying indeed :P) but lets not discuss that here.

As for your Animal projects here on the forum, while I don't really participate on them, I have to say these are impressive works and I for one appreciate the time you put into it. In fact, it has recently crossed my mind to launch a parellel WikiProject on ASOIAF animals, utilizing valid information from your threads.

On another note, this thread is somewhat off-topic in relation to this board so you really should've done it in the Off-Topic section of the forum ;)

Thank you very much for kind words. I said once, I am Sansa`s sworn shield and I`ll defend her anywhere. I know people find it annoying, but it`s good to have male defending Sansa.

About wiki project, we`ll have to talk privately, so if you have any suggestions, please PM me and we`ll talk. What you said about using my data, is a highest honor of the thread, and there is no words to express what I feel about that.

The thread will last for only a day, I `ll ask mods to delete it, and if it gets locked before that, ok then. I just wanted to thank people for making the experience on this forum so great.

You seem like a good person, I thought the way you handled that little fiasco with "Sir Barristan Targearyen" was done pretty well. Always defend Sansa, as even though I am not a huge fan of hers, I don't think there are enough Sansa Stan's.

You seem like a good person, I thought the way you handled that little fiasco with "Sir Barristan Targearyen" was done pretty well. Always defend Sansa, as even though I am not a huge fan of hers, I don't think there are enough Sansa Stan's.

What happend with that Barristan guy anyway?

Thank you. I dealt with people like `Ser Barristan Targaryen` several times in the past year. Me and Lyanna Wildheart have become united when people attack us. Never insult the poster that insults you. Just ignore him.

What happend with that Barristan guy anyway?

I assume he got banned. I mean, poor Lyanna, he attacked her beyond merit. He was beyond rude to her.

You were the first to reach out with a friendly hello after i nervously hit send on my first post. You even defended my crackpot theory when others bashed it. Made me feel welcome on this forum. Gratzi!

You were the first to reach out with a friendly hello after i nervously hit send on my first post. You even defended my crackpot theory when others bashed it. Made me feel welcome on this forum. Gratzi!

you are THE welcome wagon, Mladen, when it comes to newbies. It's super nice!

She told me today, i reminded her of what a great women she is, and i'm sure she'll forget about him soon.

Yes, I talked to her too. This is the second time someone attacks her for her opinion, and it was really unpleasent. BUt, she got all the support. Barristan was reported over a dozen times in like 15 minutes.

Oh, dear :blushing: . Thank you. I honestly don`t remember what theory is about, but I am glad I was kind to you whith your first post.

Hilarious, if any other person made this post Mladen would've clicked 'report' until his mouse broke.

I wouldn`t. I only do that when there is a hate thread or it`s about repetative nonsensical threads that truly doesn`t belong here. I also said, I`ll personally report this thread and ask mods to delete it at the end of the day. I play by the rules, even when I bend them a little.

Archived