Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RhaenysBee

Just WHY?

In full knowledge this will be locked in three mintues, I am asking you

WHY in God's name was the King/Queen and 3 people for dinner threads locked? O.o

I'm unable to understand...

They were locked because they were posted in the ASoIaF General Forum, rather than the Games forum.

They were locked because they were posted in the ASoIaF General Forum, rather than the Games forum.

It's weird because usually they just move the topics to the Games rather than just locking it.

What Lyanna said. You should try re-opening it in the Forum Games section

It's weird because usually they just move the topics to the Games rather than just locking it.

I know. But every now and then, if there is an influx of misplaced topics, simply locking them is an easier choice.

I know. But every now and then, if there is an influx of misplaced topics, simply locking them is an easier choice.

Shame. I liked the King/Queen topic.

Shame. I liked the King/Queen topic.

As did I, and I never got to post in it. In fact, I'm reposting it in Forum Games right now. I'll credit Blackheart of course.

As did I, and I never got to post in it. In fact, I'm reposting it in Forum Games right now. I'll credit Blackheart of course.

I'll repost in that one then :)

Hey, at least this one is still going :cool4:

Damn right it is. A quite fine thread, if I do say so myself.