Who will succeed the Boy Lion? The Young Dragon or the Iron Stag?

BaseBornBastard

In the end,there will be no Iron Throne,because King's Landing will be destroyed. New capital will arise in Harrenhal with the new royal seat of House Stark of Harrenhal with Jon Stark as the first king of a new dynasty.

The problem is,the realm will be devastated so much,he will not enjoy anything about his rule,in fact,I believe he will hate it,but he is right kind of material to do what needs to be done to rebuild the new kingdom.

How will Stannis have the Vale? LF is the regent for a foreseeable future and has many of the Lord's Declarant by the balls.

Blackfish survived Riverrun and has disappeared. His sole purpose will be to get Edmure released by the Freys and once that is done restoration and vengeance for his family. He was also Knight if the Gate for many, many years. Yohn Royce had been exasperated from the beginning that Lyssa didn't declare for the Starks and march to their aid. Stannis will represent the best chance of restoring the Starks. Once Sansa is revealed in the Vale I think that the Royces along with Blackfish will lead what forces in the Vale are willing (which will be most of them) North to Winterfell (if they haven't gone already). The Boltons hold Moat Caillin but Robb's plan prior to the RW was to have the crannogmen lead his army around Moat Caillin to flank and capture it. He sent messengers (Glover and Mormont) to relay this to Howland Reed.Robb always discussed strategy with Blackfish per Cats POV so he knows about this. PPoint being that the Knights of the Vale can get to Winterfell quickly without hips and without Moat Caillin. So Stannis will get the support of the Vale though it will come with easy to grant caveats - specifically after Winterfell is taken they will head for the twins to get Edmure by ransom or siege.

Blackfish survived Riverrun and has disappeared. His sole purpose will be to get Edmure released by the Freys and once that is done restoration and vengeance for his family. He was also Knight if the Gate for many, many years. Yohn Royce had been exasperated from the beginning that Lyssa didn't declare for the Starks and march to their aid. Stannis will represent the best chance of restoring the Starks. Once Sansa is revealed in the Vale I think that the Royces along with Blackfish will lead what forces in the Vale are willing (which will be most of them) North to Winterfell (if they haven't gone already). The Boltons hold Moat Caillin but Robb's plan prior to the RW was to have the crannogmen lead his army around Moat Caillin to flank and capture it. He sent messengers (Glover and Mormont) to relay this to Howland Reed.Robb always discussed strategy with Blackfish per Cats POV so he knows about this. PPoint being that the Knights of the Vale can get to Winterfell quickly without hips and without Moat Caillin. So Stannis will get the support of the Vale though it will come with easy to grant caveats - specifically after Winterfell is taken they will head for the twins to get Edmure by ransom or siege.

According to this then Edmure is beyond hope as he's heading for Casterly Rock. But I don't find it unlikely that Brynden will have a hand in what will go down in the Vale.

According to this then Edmure is beyond hope as he's heading for Casterly Rock. But I don't find it unlikely that Brynden will have a hand in what will go down in the Vale.

I don't think Walder Frey will let go of Edmure before Roslin is with child. They also have the BwB/LS to contend with. I don't think Blackfish will try to get Edmure alone now that Lyssa is dead. He'll go for help which is in the Vale.

I don't think Walder Frey will let go of Edmure before Roslin is with child. They also have the BwB/LS to contend with. I don't think Blackfish will try to get Edmure alone now that Lyssa is dead. He'll go for help which is in the Vale.

Roslin is with child and Edmure is on his way to Casterly Rock to be a prisoner

Mycella doesn't have to rule to wear a crown.

Myrcella very well could marry a reigning monarch. By her marriage her lord husband stands to inherit Casrerly Rock if something were to happen to her brother. Not to mention her crown would indeed be golden. Yet with said inheritance once she's of in use well...so would her shroud.

Aegon I made the thing. Aegon VI will end the thing. After that there is no more Iron Throne.

Nah, the series finishes with Bronn climbing the steps, sitting the Throne with Tyene on his lap and giving the Others a rendition of "the Dornishmans wife"

Archived