who will reveal Jon's parentage

Igziabeher

I just wanted to see a comprehensive list of who could be the one to reveal who Jon Snow really is. Off the top of my head:

Howland Reed- but who knows if he'll ever show up in the books.

Jojen Reed- could've found out from his father.

Bran- could learn it in a greendream.

Melisandre- see it in the flames possibly.

Edric Dayne- shared a wetnurse.

The Ghost of High Heart- made the original prophecy.

Benjen Stark- maybe told by Ned.

Is there anyone else I'm missing? And who seems to be the leading candidates?

I think Bran will discover it through a greendream yes. But he won't be with Jon so it will not be him who reveals it surely.

Mel is shite at reading flames. Benjen, if he ever returns, will probably come late enough.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Howland. That's the whole reason why GRRM has kept him away and isolated, he knows the entire truth.

Anyway, I think Bran is going to be the most important factor against whoever is the Villain in the War of Dawn, Jon will likely be a General or such but his game will be the one of Thrones.

Ned's going to tell him when he returns from KL, right?

:crying:

I think the candidates are Bran, Benjen, Howland, Jojen/Meera, and Melisandre. Bran and Melissandre could see hints of his true parentage,but they would have to interprete it correctly, and I'm pretty sure Jon would never believe Melissandre. Jojen or Howland (I would love to see him) will be the one to tell him IMO. Benjen would be cool too.

Old Nan: Lord Eddar never told you what happened to your mother

Jon: He told me enough!! Ugh... well, no, he didn't...

Old Nan: I am your mother...

:bawl:

Jon: NOOOOO....That's impossibleeeeeeeeee!

Old Nan: Jon, join me and together we may rule Westeros. As mother and son.

Jon: I'll never join youuu!

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1200

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/classes/class_localization.php on line 835

I just wanted to see a comprehensive list of who could be the one to reveal who Jon Snow really is. Off the top of my head:

Howland Reed- but who knows if he'll ever show up in the books.

Jojen Reed- could've found out from his father.

Bran- could learn it in a greendream.

Melisandre- see it in the flames possibly.

Edric Dayne- shared a wetnurse.

The Ghost of High Heart- made the original prophecy.

Benjen Stark- maybe told by Ned.

Is there anyone else I'm missing? And who seems to be the leading candidates?

Maester Jerry Springer - On Citadel Talk Live

Archived