LoneStarCon3 Limited Edition T-shirts

Mr. X

Once again, we are making a limited run (print to order) of t-shirts that will be available to BWB members who are attending LoneStarCon (a.k.a. WorldCon in San Antonio). If you can't make it to WorldCon but want a t-shirt, there is nothing stopping you from bribing an attendee to order, buy and pick one up for you. (Oh, and you'll likely get better results by bribing someone other than Xray or I.)

This year's theme: The House of Black & White and Cat of the Canals. An initial version of the front image is here and the back is here.

The shirts are black. The design on the front is by Raya Golden, a longtime BWBer who did last year's shirt (and is also doing the Meathouse Man comic).

The back of the shirt will have the following printed on it, as (mostly) shown in the back image above:

Brotherhood Without Banners

Who Are You?

No One.

WorldCon 2013

San Antonio, TX

We will be using Gildan SoftStyle men's and women's t-shirts. Assorted sizing charts can be found here, here, and here. Please email me if you have questions about sizing. In Chicago, some people found that the womens' sizes ran small, so you may want to take that into consideration. We have used these shirts for the past two years, so I invite anyone who got shirts at Reno and/or Chicago to add input about sizing.

Once again, the shirts will be printed by Works in Progress NYC, a silk screening company that also operates a non-profit internship program for high school students. More info here.

You can order the shirts by emailing me (address below) with the quantity and size(s) you would like. Please specify men's or women's in the order.

You can pay me for the shirt at the con, which is where I will also give you the shirt(s). The price is $20. Any profits will be rolled into the BWB general fund.

THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERS IS 11:59PM (EST) ON THURSDAY, JULY 18TH!

Either post your name, shirt size, and quantity of shirts in this thread or email them to MisterX AT brotherhoodwithoutbanners DOT com. I'll keep a list here of people I've heard from so you know I have your order.

:cheers:

Orders:

Ser Scot

lady narcissa

racebannon42

Howdyphillip

beniowa

Baitac

Elder Sister

boiled leather

Curlz

BookWyrm

Adz vun Kölle

Aoife

Jo

Bling

maid of woodlynne

Neal

mormont

Pebble

Alytha

Samantha of Tarth

Perrianne Lurie

rocksniffer

Mandy

Stego

LugaJetBoyGirl

Fragile Bird

Lodey

Lucky Pierre

makotohanabi

Dracarya

Lord Dracarys

TannerSack

LacyInTX

Regina

fenryng

Lord Tyrion

Tully

The Stubbies

ithanos

Master of Coin

Arlingzen Bill

Mich

Ser Knight Somerville

Daenerys Stormborn

The Shadow Wolf

hedgerow

John Picacio

Ser Cam

My input re sizing - The men's shirts run small as well. Normally I'd take a men's small or medium (for a not quite fitted but not baggy either fit) but I need a large in these shirts. If anyone has ever ordered a t-shirt from HBO, these shirts are somewhat closer to that sizing. The men's large BWB t-shirt is just a smidge tighter in the chest / under arm area than the men's large HBO t-shirt (at least compared to the 4 I own).

I'd like 1 Men's Large T-shirt please. Thanks!

I really want one, but I'm not coming to WorldCon this year...

Any Euros willing to pick one up for me, or anybody willing to mail it?

(oh, and also to pick up one of those "fake" gold dragon coins that our Master of Coin is going to bring?)

Please? *puppy-eyes*

I really want one, but I'm not coming to WorldCon this year...

Any Euros willing to pick one up for me, or anybody willing to mail it?

(oh, and also to pick up one of those "fake" gold dragon coins that our Master of Coin is going to bring?)

Please? *puppy-eyes*

Great design! :wub:

Me too!!! :drool:

Is anyone of you going to TitanCon this year? I'll be there...

Or if anyone would mail me a shirt or two, I'll pay whatever the shipping costs!

Pleeeaaaaase!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I'll take a Large

Sure, but if you fail to show again this year, that Steve S. guy will probably end up with your shirt.

I will take a 2xl... Are you sure that I can not just paypal you or send the money before the con?

Money at the con is fine, unless you feel very strongly about sending money ahead of time.

Thanks for handling shirts, Mr. X. :)

No problem. :)

2 Men's 2xls for us please :)

I started typing "red leather & the boiled woman" in my t-shirt spreadsheet and realized last night's limited sleep is catching up to me. :dunce:

Great design! :wub:

Me too!!! :drool:

Is anyone of you going to TitanCon this year? I'll be there...

Or if anyone would mail me a shirt or two, I'll pay whatever the shipping costs!

Pleeeaaaaase!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I will! What size? :)

I would like one (Men's XL), but want a bribe-ee in case I don't make it. Lady N can vouch for my willingness to pay in Amazon cards! Anybody willing? Pbpbpppbpbppbpbpleeeease?

BTW, that front pattern in particular is fucking badass. Thanks to Raya for that, and huuuuuge thanks to Xray and Mr X for taking on these extra hassles.

Archived