LoneStarCon3 Limited Edition T-shirts

Mr. X

Huge thanks to Xray, Mr. X and Raya for all the work that went into this. The design is gorgeous!

I'd like a ladies 2XL and Fen would like a men's L, please.

ETA: for the ladies, please take Xray's excellent advice about measuring and sizing. These shirts run small. Looking at the shirts we have from the last two worldcons, a ladies 2XL is smaller than a mens L.

Too excited!! I'll take a Men's XL and a Women's XL. Thanks!!

Can you please modify the above to the following please?

1 Men's XL

2 Men's L

1 Men's 3XL

1 Women's XL

Thanks!!! :D

Can you please modify the above to the following please?

1 Men's XL

2 Men's L

1 Men's 3XL

1 Women's XL

Thanks!!! :D

Are those all for you or are you including the shirts you are picking up for other boarders?

I've kept track of everyone's orders and made notes of shirts that are being delivered via other boarders, so if you're including the shirts for Adz and Dracarya, please indicate that so I don't end up double ordering shirts.

Are those all for you or are you including the shirts you are picking up for other boarders?

I've kept track of everyone's orders and made notes of shirts that are being delivered via other boarders, so if you're including the shirts for Adz and Dracarya, please indicate that so I don't end up double ordering shirts.

Excellent point. Yes, I'm including Dracarya, Adz, Lany Cassandra, and the other two are for me. Thanks for keeping me straight. :)

Excellent point. Yes, I'm including Dracarya, Adz, Lany Cassandra, and the other two are for me. Thanks for keeping me straight. :)

Ok. I sorted it out in the order.

Mr. X, will you change mine to one men's large, please? Thanks.

Done.

oh damn,

I gotta get an order together! will do a count and have it sent in maybe tomorrow, OK?

the design is so damn fine, think it's going to one of the best ever.

and wait til you see our ribbons! One will only be available at the Bros private party.

Archived