LoneStarCon3 Limited Edition T-shirts

Mr. X

Is anyone kind enough to pick one up for me? I can pay you by $ Paypal, $ Amazon vouchers or in £ cash at Titaincon (or before should I see you).

Last year I ordered a size larger just to be on the safe side and it's massive on me. I can easily go a size down, perhaps 2 (bat that risky)

So if anyone is willing to be bribed. Please pick me up a 2XL Ladies.

One woman's Large please :)

Also I can bring back stuff for Euro's :)

If you could, that would be awesome. :) The design is so good this year, I can't miss out! Could I order a men's large?

Would you pick up a t-shirt (Men's L) and a dragon coin for me?

Thank you!! :)

A dragon coin ? If one will be there - yes. I require more specific instruction. I am also currently a Hydra of very little brain ( intense weekend ) so if I am being silly just point and laugh and call me a twat.

Yes, to everyone . I have a feeling that there will be more too so we will set up a cold bag drop or something. I will be at Titancon ( actually flying straight from Worldcon ) so your shirts will be fresh. If anyone isn't going to Titancon who wants them and does not see me semiregularly - I will send it by African swallow or something.

So far I have Pebble, Mormie, Alytha, Lord Tyrion and Sam of Tarth. I shall edit to add here only, so as not to mess with Mr X's shizzle and my karma.

A dragon coin ? If one will be there - yes. I require more specific instruction. I am also currently a Hydra of very little brain ( intense weekend ) so if I am being silly just point and laugh and call me a twat.

Yes, to everyone . I have a feeling that there will be more too so we will set up a cold bag drop or something. I will be at Titancon ( actually flying straight from Worldcon ) so your shirts will be fresh. If anyone isn't going to Titancon who wants them and does not see me semiregularly - I will send it by African swallow or something.

So far I have Pebble, Mormie, Alytha and Sam of Tarth. I shall edit to add here only, so as not to mess with Mr X's shizzle and my karma.

Thank you! :)

The gold dragon coin thing starts here: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/66827-game-of-thrones-coins/page__st__80#entry4248141

I just want a brass one though.

Adz, would you mind picking up the stuff for me in Belfast?

Jo,

But the African Swallow is non-migratory...

:P

You got something mixed there, it's the coconuts that are non-migratory.

I can't view photobucket with this firewall, but I know I'm going to want one. Can you please put me down for whatever the biggest women's shirt size is? Is that a 2XL or 3?

I know we've done women's 3XL in the past. I'll put you down for one.

Ladies:

The best way to figure out t-shirt sizing for these is to take a shirt that you think fits you well (make sure the fabric is not super stretchy, because these t-shirts do not have much give in them), lay it down flat on a horizontal surface, and measure the armpit-to-armpit width of the shirt.

If you have especially big shoulders or arms, you will want to size up or switch to a mens' cut. The mens' cut are not tent-like (they're slim-cut), so you won't be swimming in it.

Xray, are they the same material and cut as last year's? I had a large men's and that fits just right, on someone's advice. It may have been yours, come to think of it :laugh:

Yes, they are the same shirt makes and styles as last year.

Archived