LoneStarCon3 Limited Edition T-shirts

Mr. X

I gotta get an order together! will do a count and have it sent in maybe tomorrow, OK?

No problem. I wasn't going to place an order until I heard from you. :)

Mr. X,

just checked this thread again and realized i better upgrade number one niece graycie's to men's XL...she is shy and won't seem to speak up for herself...so that means for the sniffer:

1 men's L and 1 men's XL

thanks!

Two XL shirts please! One for me, one for Don.

Shire Post Mint will have a dealer booth this year, and two different badge ribbons. One will be easy to get and one will not. Don't forget to carry your Faceless Man coin (if you have one). Big News: The golden dragon coins will be released at the con! They will be made in gold colored brass so that us ordinary folk can afford them.

See you soon!

Tom

Tom, could you put aside a brass dragon for me? I won't be able to come, but Jo has agreed to pick it up for me. I can pay in advance if you like. Thanks! :)

Tom, could you put aside a brass dragon for me? I won't be able to come, but Jo has agreed to pick it up for me. I can pay in advance if you like. Thanks! :)

We just got confirmation of our booth space in the dealer room... booth #7, first booth on the right of the middle entrance

I'm sure there will be enough dragons! There will be three different ones... available either as the set or as singles... and we're making 1,300 of each one. It was so difficult to decide what king to represent that we finally went with three!

1. Jaehaerys I Targaryen. The Old King. He was chosen to represent the grandfatherly image of the good king, the height of the Targaryen dynasty, the chivalrous and majestic heights of social grace. The Jaehaerys dragon features a portrait of the old king with flowing beard and long hair on obverse, and the head of a dragon on reverse.

2. Daemon Blackfyre, The rebellious and handsome young pretender to the throne. He was chosen to represent the pinnacle of martial prowess and the dashingly handsome image of the rebelliousness of youth. The Daemon dragon features a portrait of the clean-shaven claimant to the throne, and a three-headed dragon on reverse.

3. Joffrey Baratheon. The spoiled and indulgent young snit that everyone loves to hate. He was chosen specifically to portray a low point in the range of chivalry. The Joffrey dragon features a profile of a beardless Joffrey wearing the stag-crown on obverse, and the stag-and-lion sigil on reverse, dated 299 AL.

So now you have to think about which dragon you like best, or whether you want all three.

Have fun!

Tom

I'm guessing that since you are on these boards, you are a likely a fan of GRRM / ASoIaF / GoT or some combination of author, books, and/or TV series, which is pretty much the entry requirement. As Xray put it on the BWB web page, "If you like GRRM's writing, you're in."

Anyway, there will hopefully be a BWB meet & greet as part of the LoneStarCon program. Keep checking this subforum as we get closer to the con for info on volunteering for the party, meeting up with the rest of the BWB, and what not.

Also, men's or women's XL for the shirt?

Archived