What/who is Quaithe? Her's/It's motivation?

Arya Wargface

Why do people even assume, that Sheira wants to help Dany? So far she has warned her of a ton of people, that came/wanted to come/are on the way to her with the best of intentions and offers (Quentyn, Moqorro, fAegon), that would have helped her retake Westeros.

If Shiera is Quaithe I would assume she is not interested in playing the game and simply only cares about the magical aspects of the story like Bloodraven, when he cleared Bran's memory of Jaime pushing him, thats why she advises Dany mostly in terms of dragons and not politics.

She warns her about the people listed above not because of alliances but because they are using Dany the same way the Undying used Dany, which is "just for her dragons" for their own purposes. Which hints at Quaithe being more interested in the song and not the game.

If Shiera is Quaithe I would assume she is not interested in playing the game and simply only cares about the magical aspects of the story like Bloodraven, when he cleared Bran's memory of Jaime pushing him, thats why she advises Dany mostly in terms of dragons and not politics.

She warns her about the people listed above not because of alliances but because they are using Dany the same way the Undying used Dany, which is "just for her dragons" for their own purposes. Which hints at Quaithe being more interested in the song and not the game.

I agree. But I do think Bloodraven & Shiera are playing a game that Daenerys will lose and Jon will win (although I don't think they'll be adversarial).

I agree. But I do think Bloodraven & Shiera are playing a game that Daenerys will lose and Jon will win (although I don't think they'll be adversarial).

What does any of this have to do with Jon, why do people always try to pit them against one another? There is foreshadowing that they will need each other at some point...

What does any of this have to do with Jon, why do people always try to pit them against one another? There is foreshadowing that they will need each other at some point...

Dude, I said I don't think Jon and Daenerys will be adversarial. But I do think Daenerys is gonna die.

Archived