A list of Lannister crimes and wrong doings

First define what is a crime and what is a wrongdoing. Because this list will otherwise just be list created through an arbitery and a wonderful mix between 21th century moralism and Westerosi honor code, according to what fits the creator at the moment.

First define what is a crime and what is a wrongdoing. Because this list will otherwise just be list created through an arbitery and a wonderful mix between 21th century moralism and Westerosi honor code, according to what fits the creator at the moment.

My take on a crime would be if a normal person in Westeros(not a lord, king, or highborn) did it and would get arrested, punished, or killed.

Example - the king can order someone be killed or tongue be ripped out and not be a crime, but if a common person did it - it would be a crime. I would consider the king's order a crime, even though technically it is not.

- The Lannisters serving beef at the royal wedding. India does not approve.

we will for the sake of this thread simply define the two as either A. An illegal action by Westerosi law. B. an action that is generally seen as offensive or grotesque

we will for the sake of this thread simply define the two as either A. An illegal action by Westerosi law. B. an action that is generally seen as offensive or grotesque

Joffrey having fat, squiggly, worm-like lips

My take on a crime would be if a normal person in Westeros(not a lord, king, or highborn) did it and would get arrested, punished, or killed.

Example - the king can order someone be killed or tongue be ripped out and not be a crime, but if a common person did it - it would be a crime. I would consider the king's order a crime, even though technically it is not.

- The Lannisters serving beef at the royal wedding. India does not approve.

Thank you. I shall happily await the completion of this thread and then take on the content of the list.

Thank you. I shall happily await the completion of this thread and then take on the content of the list.

I think this list will be quite larger than originally thought. You can just keep thinking of stuff that the Lannisters have done. Fun post!

Archived