Daenerys as a ruler?

melanniemunoz

You have it backwards, Renly would have been the best of the three, Renly had Stannis pegged, nobody in Westeros wants him for their king. I can imagine how his no brothels, and required religious conversions would go over. And Dany, and Maester Aemon are not mad. Neither was Baleor Breakspear, Aegon V, Maekar, Daeron II, and the list goes on....

Aemon is a fool thinking stannis is not AA reborn. When winter comes and the others march through the woods people will be crying for stannis.

Renly is useless he knows how to dress and curry the tyrells favour that does not make you a king.

Conflicts such as the one between the North and the Vale over the Three Sisters. (I'm aware that it's unlikely that there was actual fighting over this every year, but the conflict was still technically ongoing.)

This rather falls under the same catergory though, doesn't it? A series of wars fought intermittantly over a very long stretch of time. It's not like this practice really stopped under the Targaryens.

Aemon is a fool thinking stannis is not AA reborn. When winter comes and the others march through the woods people will be crying for stannis.

Renly is useless he knows how to dress and curry the tyrells favour that does not make you a king.

:bs: Aemon is way more intelligent and wiser than Stannis or Melisandre could ever be, so I'm truly content to believe him over them :)

People misunderstand why im against dany ( as queen of anything) its not because I think shes a bad person or even unintelligent. its because she has had no education in the matters of ruling, feels entitled to a land she knows nothing about and acts with a plan or even consideration of the consequences.

Also the green grace... I mean come on dany you just conquered a city that hates you and the things you stand for, do you really think that the religious leader of a slaver city will try and help you?

Stannis is not AA reborn, even his sword is fake. And it's more than proven that Melisandre can't interpret most of her visions.

This rather falls under the same catergory though, doesn't it? A series of wars fought intermittantly over a very long stretch of time. It's not like this practice really stopped under the Targaryens.

It was really only that Blackfyre rebellions that fall under this category. All of the other wars were rather swift, although they caused damage across the continent, in contrast to the smaller, ongoing wars between the separate kingdoms.

The lord of light is the one true god and stannis and his men support the lord. I believe he is AA and most like dany or Jon will be the PTWP

I don't believe that any of the gods in ASOIAF exist in the way that we think they do. I do not believe that there is an actual entity known as R'hllor.

I don't believe that any of the gods in ASOIAF exist in the way that we think they do. I do not believe that there is an actual entity known as R'hllor.

that is possible I am just going by who has the most power and this could be simple blood magic or even the dragons returning.

I was reffering to Elia and her children.

All we know about that is that tywin order the deaths of the remaining targs. Why is it a tragedy when noble children with a claim on a newly usurped throne who would probably have been used to start another mega war get kill but not so much as a mention is given out to numberless common children who will suffer should their claim be pressed?

Bottom line is it was very much necessary.

All we know about that is that tywin order the deaths of the remaining targs. Why is it a tragedy when noble children with a claim on a newly usurped throne who would probably have been used to start another mega war get kill but not so much as a mention is given out to numberless common children who will suffer should their claim be pressed?

It was not necessary, it was just convenient.

Raping Elia was not necessary.

It was really only that Blackfyre rebellions that fall under this category. All of the other wars were rather swift, although they caused damage across the continent, in contrast to the smaller, ongoing wars between the separate kingdoms.

The Dornish invasions?

If Daenerys can get her army over to Westeros she is in an incredibly strong position. Everyone in Westeros is busy destroying one another. They will be completely helpless if she comes over with a big army. Stannis and Ramsay will likely destroy one another if winter doesn't kill them first.

Bigger armies don't always work in war. She needs well trained and experienced strong soilders who can make a conquest simple. But if she comes over when Westeros is week, then she could end up messing it up more.

Archived