Who has the most right to the Iron Throne

BlackBrother55

I don't think it matters now, atleast after what happened in season 6

1. The Targaryens lost the right to the Iron Throne by rights of conquest

2. The Baratheons are dead (in the show,at least)

3. Joffrey and Tommen never had a right to the throne,now that they are dead, Robert is dead and his brothers as well,don't you think that the throne should pass on to the queen,Robert's wife ,Cersei.

cersei has been crowned the queen of the seven kingdoms,but does it matter because dany is coming with a huge host behind her back,obviously larger than the Lannister armies.

in my opinion the new king in the north will bend the knee to Dany,just like toṛrhen stark and a Targaryen will sit the Iron Throne again, peaceful times will return

PS~ this is highly unlikely

• 10 months later...

Dany has the best claim to the IT, however, since King Robert defeated the Targs, Stannis has a decent claim, too... it all depends on what could be proven to the realm, being that the maesters  aren't doing DNA testing...I believe that if Dany won back the red keep, she would quickly be accepted by the public, as queen of Westeros.

• 1 month later...

Daenerys obviously has a claim as the daughter of the deposed Aerys. However, considering that the Targaryens lost their throne, the "rightful" king at this point is Stannis as he is the only legitimate Baratheon, but only if they can definitively prove that Tommen and Myrcella are illegitimate. I know it's the worst kept secret in the Seven Kingdoms but it's still a difficult thing to swallow for everyone.

On 10/2/2017 at 3:59 PM, Faera said:

Daenerys obviously has a claim as the daughter of the deposed Aerys. However, considering that the Targaryens lost their throne, the "rightful" king at this point is Stannis as he is the only legitimate Baratheon, but only if they can definitively prove that Tommen and Myrcella are illegitimate. I know it's the worst kept secret in the Seven Kingdoms but it's still a difficult thing to swallow for everyone.

true. i mean cersei was subtle about her affair with her brother. 

On 10/2/2017 at 3:59 PM, Faera said:

TV!Jon has the biggest claim to the throne. idk about Book!Jon. 

• 6 months later...

Archived