Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JonnyBastard

Benjen Theories!

So. I've been asking myself.. Where the funky fresh turd is Benjen?? And I don't mean tell me he's Coldhands, because I, for one, believe Coldhands is the Night's King. So basically, any alternative theories on the matter?

Theory discussions should receive the insight of the General ASOIAF board. You may request a move of your thread to it (but honestly I'd recommend you to start a new topic there and report this one for deletion), it's there where you'll find all the answers ;)

The Wiki has its own formulated theories and you can find them here (including ones about Coldhands identity).

The Wiki board is more about Wiki-related than ASOIAF-content discussions.

In A CLASH OF KINGS the OLD BEAR and JON SNOW discuss the empty wildling villages, realising that if Benjen found the villages empty, he would search for the reason. I believe he will return.

How does he survive years in the wild, probably alone is a whole other thing, that's what i wanna know, apart from what he was doing all this time of course/

Definitely going to die in the Lands of Always Winter in the prologue to either tWoW or aDoS, witnissed by a BranTree..

I agree with part of this. As Bran connects/downloads all the data in the tree, I think he will get access to all the visions (past and present) that the trees have had access to. It will explain a LOT of the missing events. Benjen being one of them.

Benjen is dead!!! There is no other reason!! he hasn't seen since first season and he wont see ever!! By now he is a Stranger! They left alone him besides Barrier... and nobody has thought him.