Small Questions v 10008

Stubby

Is there any inclination as to what book Roose throws into the fire in his room at Harrenhal in the last Arya chapter in CoK? Pardons if this has been asked before, I like to flit through the books randomly and this scene caught my eye more than usual. Its on pg896 in the paperback version

Can someone please give me the quote from when Tyrion is talking to Jon in AGOT using what people think of you as armour??

dont have a book to hand!

this?

“Let me give you some counsel, bastard,” Lannister said. “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

What color were Arthur Dayne's eyes? I must know.

I don't think we're told this one. Most of the characters who talk about Arthur speak about his battle prowess and him being a KG knight, not about his appearance (unlike, say, his sister Ashara, for whom we've been given several descriptions).

Eh, I'll open it then.

Is there any open theory thread about the voice Varys hears his Red Priest master speak with?

There isn't very much evidence/theory to this thread that I'm linking. But the gist of it is that the OP was asking if there is a connection to the god/voices of whoever burned Varys' junk to the great goddess that Grey Worm says the Unsullied prayed to.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/91465-eunuchs-god/

follow up from previous thread. they do have blue cheese, but where are the caves that have the penicillium mold? i am intrigued now.

You can get penicillium mould from bread pretty easily... Happens in my house every fortnight.

Why do you say Red priest? We don't know if he was a R'hollerite, um R'hllorist, er R'hlloran, oh whatever, do we?

R'hllorian Witness?

I can't remember where all the horns are but is it possible that someone blows a horn to tame a dragon and instead it brings the wall down?

The dragonbinder horn is with Vicky, and he plans to tame himself a few dragons with it. But this horn is very unlikely to be the horn of Joramun (the one that might bring the Wall down): It's glyphs are Valyrian, not first men, and pronounce it as dragonbinder.

The most likely candidate for the horn of Joramun seems to be the cracked horn in Sam's possession in Oldtown. They tried to blow it, but it's broken and no sound will come out (unless it gets repaired... dum dum DUM).

Archived