Small Questions v 10008

Stubby

Asking this again, because it's been driving me nuts all day.

i know this is from the show, but i figured i'd put it in here anyway. it looks like right before ned's beheading, he was mouthing something. does anyone know what he might have been saying? It's literally right before the sword comes down, so about 4:35 into the video.. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PW6wfXPeJTw

Maybe he was praying.

Anyhow, whatever he says it not important in the books, and neither is it important in the show (various Ned=alive theories notwithstanding)

I assumed he was praying, but if other people actually had figured it out I wanted to know. Who knows-- he could have been mouthing some serious shit about R+L....

I assumed he was praying, but if other people actually had figured it out I wanted to know. Who knows-- he could have been mouthing some serious shit about R+L....

If your talking about what he mouthed to Yoren it was the word Baelor, because that is the statue that Arya is standing on.

In AFfC Littlefinger request that Cersei send him some of Robs old tapestries. He mentions them later to Sansa, saying hey she not all bad, she sent me those tapestries I wanted.

What are they of?

Why does he want them?

Check this one and this, too. Hope they help yah.

Not sure about Dawn being forged in Dorne. How frightening if the Others did make it all the way to Dorne. Maybe they didn't and that is part of the reason why Dorne's culture is so different from the rest of Westeros.

My own small question: Do you think that we will hear from Weasel again (the little girl from ACoK who is part of Arya's circle for a time)? She is mentioned as a bit of a tag-along and might have overheard Arya's admission of her real name to Gendry before they were captured.

I made the mistake on my very first read-through of the books thinking that the random characters who paraded through or were mentioned off-hand were just window dressing. I know better now.

Was Dawn was forged in Dorne or was that just it's final resting place after the war with the Others? Oh, and if it was, does that mean that the Others made it all the way to Dorne the first time around? Assuming Dawn is Lightbringer of course.

Check out question 2 here. It's not exactly an answer but it is from GRRM

In AFfC Littlefinger request that Cersei send him some of Robs old tapestries. He mentions them later to Sansa, saying hey she not all bad, she sent me those tapestries I wanted.

What are they of?

Why does he want them?

Currently it's a complete mystery as far as I can tell. My theory is there is something hidden in them that would be useful but we dont have much clue as to what he would find useful. I wonder if he hid Ned's letter to Jon about his parentage in there. Assuming there is one. That would give him leverage on Jon.

Archived