Am I the only one who loves Varys?

Josh546

Varys is one of my favorite characters too! His conversations with LF in the series were also priceless. Having watched 2 seasons before started reading the books, didn't allow much space for my imagination to actually shape Varys. I wish he had his own PoV chapters.

It would be fun if there was a Varys POV. He has so many secrets and that would be wonderful to know.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Completely agree with your Varys-Targ loyalty theory... His whole "I want what is best for the realm" spiel is too vague and simple for his complex and thought out nature.

I also love Varys. I love him and Littlefinger actually. I know Littlefinger is a little more fucked up, but I find both of them fascinating. Everything about them. Their knowledge and how they play with people like puppets for good, bad, and personal reasons is amazing.

I just started FFC and secrets have been revealed recently this late in the series with these two that you are just like... "motherfucker! this dude!" They are just too smart. From the very beginning their hands are/were in everything.

I also find their relationship funny. They hate each other but respect each other.. and fear each other... and strangely kind of like each other at the same time.

Can't wait to see their end game.

Archived