Lady Nym – Not A Valonqar Thread (Possible Arianne Spoilers)

Slayer of Lies

Snip.

Even Lancel's conversion seemed more like a nervous breakdown than anything else to me. I couldn't see anyone choosing him as champion.

I like your thinking regarding Tyene and agree with this almost-totally except for one thing. All the stuff about Cersei is true, and the issue will be settled by combat, so there's not really any point trying to make it worse. Definitely I think she's part of the overall Dornish plan to make sure they have eyes anywhere there's anything important going on.

• 2 months later...

Thank you. You telling me that my theory made sound sense and that there were only a few snippets I like that. Anyways I have been doing some more thought about what was going to happen after the TBC. IF Tyene does her job right she should be able to sway the septon to Aegon's side. I stated that it was Tarly and Tyrell that made the mention of sending someone to take over Storm End and investigate this Mummer's Dragon. Think about this then when Tyrion is in the Fat Man's company he's wearing burgendy and blue (those are Redwyne colors) then there is the fact that when he's on the ship he's wearing green with yellow flowers on the garment. Those are Tyrell colors. Where and who was with aegon before Jon got him? He was being taken to those houses that stayed true to the Targs to be shown that he boy still lives and that war is coming.

The Tourney that was staged in Ned's honor that fat man was there. They (Varys, Fat Man and LittleFinger) were plotting to meet as many Lords as possible. So after this the war of the five kings starts. The Tyrells raise their banners but they don't really mean to fight I don't think. They raised their banners so that it wouldn't seem strange that they are gathering their swords to themselves after Dany and Aegon come west. They declared from Renly to provoke Stannis hoping to rid themselves of two claims to the throne and removing one powerful enemy for Aegon and Dany that's they way I think that it was suppose to go down. Then later when the Redwyne fleet is either on it's way to or from dragonstone they stop off in Dorne and tell the prince that his nephew was alive. This would have been right around the time that Adrianne was released from the tower. This mission of her's is her test to see if she came be her father's heir. To place the needs of Dorne before what she wants.

One can simple sail into kingslanding if the ruling party knows that you are on the way. They leave the chain down for you to slip into the city. The Tarly and Tyrells both have an army outside of the gates of kings landing. Then there's Redwyne that is on the shores of Dragonstone. Mark the ships like that of the Redwyne fleet and slip into the harbor. Reread the council session again. Pay attention to how Tarly and Tyrell are acting about the news to Aegon. They don't seen to care. They are acting the same way that the BlackFish was action with Jamie when he mentioned Jon Snow. They don't Keven to turn his glaze on Storms End. They want Aegon to have every advantage as possible. That's why they say send the dornish to take care of this pretender to the throne. The dornish who happened to have a blood tie to the young prince. All this speuculation is driving my insane I wish he would just finish the damn books. I heard that he said at the beginning of season three that he was 1/2 done and the writing was coming faster now that he figured the 5 yr gap thing. This is my first time waiting for the books. So i'm thinking end of next year he's done with the book.

Oh you know something I found funny about the show and the books. Jon snow is a bastard on the show and the books. But the guy how plays him on the show is heir too all kinds of British titles and a seat on the house of lord if I'm not mistaken.

Archived