I gotta bad feeling about Sansa in TWOW

The Black Hawk

Might just might make her a bit cynical and harden her heart up a touch and make her want revenge upon the people who caused these things. Maybe not maybe she just wants a quite life as Alayne, But I do think my idea makes for a better story. :dunno: or at least a more dramatic one.

actually ayra and lady stoneheart are about revenge, not sansa. and i think grrm does a pretty good job of creating a dramatic story. let's wait to see what he does with sansa before we decide what makes for a better story.

Killing LF or Cersei would be commendable and heroic IMO (though I hope it doesn't happen for meta reasons, both are highly entertaining characters for me). Only problem morally would be Harry.

Depends on the reasons she killed Cersei of LF. If you met the Mountain for the first time in your life, knew nothing about him, but killed him because you disliked tall people then there is nothing heroic about that.

The interesting thing is that Sansa unlike all her other siblings had real proof that Ned was a traitor. I am not sure if even now she knows about the incest, so must still believe her father was a traitor.

Fair enough... :) I can't help feeling she would want revenge but I guess that is me projecting what I would want onto her character. I'm more a fuck you all kind of woman so I usually think more about self preservation and revenge and to hell with who gets burnt so long as I am the winner. (I'm half joking.) I know one thing for a fact though I can not wait to read what happens next with Sansa and Arya and Jon and Bran... The rest of Westeros can go screw themselves Though I want to see Tyrions story too mainly so I can revel in his torment .

Why is there no evil laughter emoticon?

Why is there no evil laughter emoticon?

there is, sort of: :devil:

i'm eager for the next book as well but i am invested in many story lines not just sansa's. still sansa's story line should prove interesting if all the rumors are to be believed. i'm not so sure you will be happy with how things might go for her based on some of the speculations for the vale. :devil:

there is, sort of: :devil:

i'm eager for the next book as well but i am invested in many story lines not just sansa's. still sansa's story line should prove interesting if all the rumors are to be believed. i'm not so sure you will be happy with how things might go for her based on some of the speculations for the vale. :devil:

Shall remember to use that on more frequently.

I don't hold much truck with speculations a lot of the time I think posters are grasping at straws when they post their theories on here. I tend to go by what I feel in my gut. I would be mightily pissed off though if Jon is actually dead or if he dies and gets resurrected, if Arya stays in Bravos and actually just becomes a FM, if The Starks are never reunited indeed if Sansa just lives a quiet life in the Vale or if Dany never comes to Westeros. I don't think there is any textural evidence that Sansa will continue to be a dutiful good girl easily manipulated and coerced not any more so than there is to believe my version where she grows into a deadly player. I think she's literally at a crossroads with her personality. Miranda Royce seemed to be bringing the fun side out in Sansa and that taste of happiness might be just what she needs to decide to take control of her own destiny. If she wins the game she can change the rules.

out of interest though what speculations are there for her story ?? I have tried to wade through the huge Sansa threads on here but they are so long. Is there a generally held opinion about what is in store for her?

not a general opinion but lots of possibilities were discussed here along with lots of foolishness. you'll need to weed through.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/85294-vulture-interview-hints-at-controversial-sansa-chapter-in-twow/page__st__400

as for what is in store for her, i'm not sure at all. but i agree, it will be a move away from the dutiful, obedient to being more in control. as for a deadly player, we'll see but that doesn't fit, imho. having her start to kill people left and right as part of plots, schemes and playing the game seems out of character to me.

Could see her killing sweet robin. Maybe she hits her boiling point and ends up smothering him with a pillow? Which could in turn make Baelish VERY upset due to it not being in his plans. Maybe the controversial chapter will include Petyr beating Alayne, with her stabbing him in self defense?? Then her jumping out the moon door to her death. THAT would be quite the read.

So far, Sansa has suffered mostly from grief and humiliation. Both very difficult, and applied with a hammer, but most of the other main characters have suffered grief, humiliation, AND some special, extra trauma.

I, too, suspect Sansa is due for even more pain.

I suspect whatever Sansa endures will make her breakout as a major player. From victim to a force.

out of interest though what speculations are there for her story ?? I have tried to wade through the huge Sansa threads on here but they are so long. Is there a generally held opinion about what is in store for her?

I would recommend Fire Eater's theory about Sansa, if you find it. He has some interesting thoughts on the subject...

Thanks Mladen, is it in that thread Jons Nissa posted over in the WOW forum? I had to abandon my weeding due to pesky kids needing collecting from school, dinner making etc. Darn life getting in the way of my ASOIAF obsession!! ;)

Thanks Mladen, is it in that thread Jons Nissa posted over in the WOW forum? I had to abandon my weeding due to pesky kids needing collecting from school, dinner making etc. Darn life getting in the way of my ASOIAF obsession!! ;)

I don't think so. If I find his post, I'll link it to you. You'll find it somewhere in countless Sansa threads...

I feel like she is gonna go through hell like she might get best up more, raped by Harry or Littilefinger, get pregant and die or she might finally realize she loves whoever and they die. GRRM even said that one of her chapters was going to be controvisal like she gonna get raped I pray to god no I would cry because of that I might actally not want to read it or puke like every mention is rape makes me disgusted.

I think the "controversial" chapter means she will be implicit in Sweet Robins death.

I don't understand why Sweetrobin's death would be a good thing to happen under LF's watch. He is, as far as I know, still under the agreement of allowing his rule for a year after the meeting with the lords declarant. If Robin dies while in Littlefinger's protection all hell might break loose since he is still Jon Arryn's only surviving legitimate son. I know about Harry the heir and all but I feel like I am missing the point about why Sweetrobin dying would benefit LF in any way.

Because once Sansa is wed to Harry she becomes Lady of the Vale and hugely influential he can rule through her and also so long as Bran & Rickon remain Dead he can push for control of the north via Sansa also he already has the title of lord paramount in the riverlands so this means he has control over 3 large segments of the country. He's banking on being Sansa's puppet master for this to work and presumably Harry is led by his cock and so easily controlled by Sansa, whom he is teaching the art of manipulation to in order for her to rule Harry and he her. At least that is my view on the story so far.

Archived