Boardology - resurrected...

Mladen

True. I mean there are out there brilliant threads with only 100 replies, and there is Black hawk or whatever troll's thread that go on for 2,3 threads and several hundreds of posts.

I know. I find that really annoying when there's a good thread by a poster who actually has a good theory but the thread done by a troll gets more attention.

d.
Jon
. Jon has pretty big fandom, but
Apple Martini,
Jon’s Queen Consort
will put their hands for her favorite. Many others are truly Jon’s champions but these two ladies truly believe in him.
I am mentioned in the same sentence with Apple Martini? I feel so honored!

g.
Stannis.
This guy has no fandom,
he has an army
. Led by
E-Ro,
Stannisguard is strong and united in convincing everyone Stannis is the one true King.

so true

- every second character is ASOIAF is suspected of being secret Targaryen

- it's not possible to discuss Darkstar without various theories he is either Ned's, Lyanna's, Ashara's or Rhaegar's son (ETA: or babyswaped with one)

- questions about succession in Westeros will inevitably turn to:

1) debates who has greater right to rule between Dany fans and Stannis fans and/or

2) question does Stannis comes before Dany according to Targ succession laws

If at any time Darkstar is mentioned someone will suggest he is a secret Targ/Lyanna and Rheagars child/Ashara Dayne's child in spite of the fact he is way too old to be any of the above.

Shortly followed by someone else stating he is a emo dork.

- every second character is ASOIAF is suspected of being secret Targaryen

- it's not possible to discuss Darkstar without various theories he is either Ned's, Lyanna's, Ashara's or Rhaegar's son (ETA: or babyswaped with one)

- questions about succession in Westeros will inevitably turn to:

1) debates who has greater right to rule between Dany fans and Stannis fans and/or

2) question does Stannis comes before Dany according to Targ succession laws

d'oh cross post.

Good work Mladen

Its also an almost certain rule that the majority of threads in which someone has an idea that is debunked they wont or dont wanna listen to the reason why it doesnt work and admit theyre wrong.......

Very large OPs often dont get fully read either, sadly

Every discussion about Jaime must have at least one post saying that he`s the biggest scumbag in Westeros and one post saying that he`s more honorable than Ned.

Every thread about Cat will have at least one post claiming she started the Wot5K

Any thread started by Black Hawk will require code-breaking software to read.

:lol:

Archived