Boardology - resurrected...

Mladen

I'm going to be self indulgent here...

RenlyIsNotRight's Law:

Any discussion that can involve Axell Florent or Galbart Glover will involve Axell Florent or Galbart Glover

This is off topic and may sound stupid, but who is your avatar supposed to be?

top 10 needlessly recycled threads, just use the search function goddamnit

1. Syrio/Jaqen/Faceless Man

2. The others is totes the good guys/the wall keeps the peoples out of the North

3. Benjen is Coldhands/in the land of always winter/an other/hooded man/a plot device who buried a cache of obsidian and necessitated a ranging beyond the wall

4. Leave Edmure Alone!!!!!1 (now extinct)

5. If I were Randyl Tarly, I'd beat the crap out of Sam, too.

6. Lannister secret targs/valonqar/drogonrider mumbo jumbo

7. Gendry is totes importante

8. I think Aegon is real, cuz Varys wouldn't lie. Discuss.

9. Winterfell crypts/missing swords/dragon/always a stark there

10. Varys is a non-eunuch/female/blackfyre/merling/omnipotent/jesus-george washington-moses figure who would never lie and just wants the best for the realm

FFC boredom law

Any time people talk about ASOIAF, someone will inevitably mention how boring was AFFC...

Strangely enough, I think AFFC was great book...

FFC boredom law

Any time people talk about ASOIAF, someone will inevitable mention how boring was AFFC...

Strangely enough, I think AFFC was great book...

These books will never be too long, or hold too much information. The Winds of Winter could be 5000 pages long and I'd still be absolutely stoked on it.

The amount of madness increases exponentially as the time from the last book increases

This. One day, I plan to steal the computer program my company uses to find big data patterns in our clients other commercial activities and leverage it to build a model that will analyze the content of Westeros to write the last two books before GRRM does. But I'd definitely need a filter around timing of posts, since the madness levels spike per comment above.

PS it's weird to think, but probably the entire narrative content of WoW and DoS really is actually spread out somewhere on the Westeros board. Almost creepy that.

If Melisandre said that someone is evil, people will believe it.It doesn't matter that she made more mistakes than Robb, Ned and Viserys together, if she says, it is correct

Melisandre's Law of Visions:

Whenever Mel's visions are discussed people will conflate Mel's flawed interpretations of what she sees with her visions being wrong. Mel's visions are 100% accurate but her interpretation of them is rarely ever accurate.

top 10 needlessly recycled threads, just use the search function goddamnit

1. Syrio/Jaqen/Faceless Man

2. The others is totes the good guys/the wall keeps the peoples out of the North

3. Benjen is Coldhands/in the land of always winter/an other/hooded man/a plot device who buried a cache of obsidian and necessitated a ranging beyond the wall

4. Leave Edmure Alone!!!!!1 (now extinct)

5. If I were Randyl Tarly, I'd beat the crap out of Sam, too.

6. Lannister secret targs/valonqar/drogonrider mumbo jumbo

7. Gendry is totes importante

8. I think Aegon is real, cuz Varys wouldn't lie. Discuss.

9. Winterfell crypts/missing swords/dragon/always a stark there

10. Varys is a non-eunuch/female/blackfyre/merling/omnipotent/jesus-george washington-moses figure who would never lie and just wants the best for the realm

I think everyone should go and start one of these threads right now.

Like a Chinese Fire Drill.

Tropes Law:

Discussion about the use of tropes and devices in the series will result in a lot of mixed reactions. GRRM's use of tropes are either wholly unconventional, or just like everyone else's.

Corollary 1 to Tropes Law: under no circumstances should the website tvtropes.org be mentioned.

Please, just stop :P.

I will totes stop using totes as soon as you start a thread about "Syrio is a secret Targ who wargs a faceless man who is a fireproof valonqar from the crypts of winterfell who is actually allied with the others and using the face of benjen to impersonate coldhands who is actually controlling bloodraven and in cahoot with Darkstar" thread.

That would be totes awesome.

I will totes stop using totes as soon as you start a thread about "Syrio is a secret Targ who wargs a faceless man who is a fireproof valonqar from the crypts of winterfell who is actually allied with the others and using the face of benjen to impersonate coldhands who is actually controlling bloodraven and in cahoot with Darkstar" thread.

Ultimate Crackpot :bowdown:

You achieved it... The Forum is now complete.

The Law of dragon heads

Someone will always claim that riders and heads are one same thing

There is always debate about whether it's one dragon with three heads or just three dragons

Use it all you want. Just dont say stuff like Gendry will become king or anything like that :P

Archived