Boardology - resurrected...

Mladen

This.I never understood why people accuse him of this.

Because apparently thats what watching children play and remembering the days when you were young and innocent before the pressures of life took over, and had legs that actually functioned well means.

EDIT: Oh god this thread kept me up till 4:16 AM. But its almost 400 posts. After that, I can rest peacefully.

Because apparently thats what watching children play and remembering the days when you were young and innocent before the pressures of life took over, and had legs that actually functioned well means.

And before his two infant nephews and sister were murdered, and his uncle killed.

Who is more interesting? A sickly old man who watches naked kids play because it reminds him of his old days or a sickly old man who watches naked kids play because it gives him a boner?

Who is more interesting? A sickly old man who watches naked kids play because it reminds him of his old days or a sickly old man who watches naked kids play because it gives him a boner?

The first, by a very wide margin. The fact that the kids are naked has nothing to do with why he is watching them; they're naked because it's so hot. Doran watches the kids because they're carefree.

top 10 needlessly recycled threads, just use the search function goddamnit

1. Syrio/Jaqen/Faceless Man

2. The others is totes the good guys/the wall keeps the peoples out of the North

3. Benjen is Coldhands/in the land of always winter/an other/hooded man/a plot device who buried a cache of obsidian and necessitated a ranging beyond the wall

4. Leave Edmure Alone!!!!!1 (now extinct)

5. If I were Randyl Tarly, I'd beat the crap out of Sam, too.

6. Lannister secret targs/valonqar/drogonrider mumbo jumbo

7. Gendry is totes importante

8. I think Aegon is real, cuz Varys wouldn't lie. Discuss.

9. Winterfell crypts/missing swords/dragon/always a stark there

10. Varys is a non-eunuch/female/blackfyre/merling/omnipotent/jesus-george washington-moses figure who would never lie and just wants the best for the realm

Only the Syrio, Gendry, and X-Lannister is a secret Targ are all that oversubscribed. You missed Valyrian steel is dragonsteel and which of (whatever list of characters) is the best swordsman.

I will totes stop using totes as soon as you start a thread about "Syrio is a secret Targ who wargs a faceless man who is a fireproof valonqar from the crypts of winterfell who is actually allied with the others and using the face of benjen to impersonate coldhands who is actually controlling bloodraven and in cahoot with Darkstar" thread.

That would be totes awesome.

:rofl: I would, but it just wouldn't be convincing crackpot coming from me, I'm usually halfheartedly defending Aerys Targaryen or informing others to the awesomeness of Hot Pie.

Let me put an end to this...

Guys, please, this isn't about crackpot theories or some weird facts... Don't spoil the thread and close it with your behavior

The first one. And its less creepier as well. But judging by your avatar, you see every character in a "more interesting" way :P .

Corollary 1 to Tropes Law: under no circumstances should the website tvtropes.org be mentioned.

LOOOOOL

Cantankerous is all we have left. Don't deny us that small pleasure.

Oh im not denying your pleasure, ser. I enjoy it immensely and its something the site needs.

What age is that? Want to know if I qualify.

Kitty, you dont qualify. If you dont have a special discount at the supermarket, you dont qualify. :P

Also this thread will be probably locked for length by the time im done with my movie, so ill just give one more:

PatrickStormborn's Law of Daenerys:

Dany is the Queen of All Everything. Deny this and you will be mercilessly attacked by said member. Dany is a strong, independent woman who dont need no man.

The first, by a very wide margin. The fact that the kids are naked has nothing to do with why he is watching them; they're naked because it's so hot. Doran watches the kids because they're carefree.

The former.

Okay. :frown5:

The first one. And its less creepier as well. But judging by your avatar, you see every character in a "more interesting" way :P .

Creepy is fun! That's what makes Roose Bolton and Littlefinger so interesting characters. Doran is just an old man who can't do anything right. But, if he was a pedophile who can't do anything right, well, now things would get interesting in his story! I'm not saying I want to see children being abused in the Water Gardens, just that perverted and amoral characters are much more interesting to read about than normal good guys.

Something tells me you're aiming directly at fans of Stannis and Tyrion with this one.

I love them both, but lets be honest, Tyrion is not a nice person and yet you get threads describing him as an angle sent from the heavens. And he gets away with things Catelyn gets constantly bashed on.

Stannis isnt as gray as Tyrion IMO. I dont agree with somethings he did, but I also dont agree with a number of accusations his haters throw at him.

Archived