Freys in the Vale and Sansa

Mrs.Grumpy

THE QUEEN IN THE NORTH! :bowdown:

Never ! There are too many independent kingdoms in Planetos already. Queen of the Seven Kingdoms or bust !

Regarding the topic, I don't think Sansa would kill two children because of those four letters attached to their first names if they were not involved in the conspiracy, and I seriourly doubt they have been closer than 300 miles from the Twins since the war started...

I would be sad if Sansa's arc turned out to just be another revenge arc. Everybody has a revenge storyline. Sansa seems much more in the act of forgiving, not killing.

lovers must be fighters if they hope to live in this world

Never ! There are too many independent kingdoms in Planetos already. Queen of the Seven Kingdoms or bust !

we must go deeper

The queen in Planetos :cool4:

as you can see i have already solved this problem :cheers:

as you can see i have already solved this problem :cheers:

Naaah, it would be impossible to control. Early Targaryens had enough problems controlling Westeros, and they had DRAGONS ! One kingdom per continent is ok for me.

Naaah, it would be impossible to control. Early Targaryens had enough problems controlling Westeros, and they had DRAGONS ! One kingdom per continent is ok for me.

sansa has too much love for one kingdom, their hearts wouldn't be able to handle it

I don't think Sansa is going after them as she doesn't even know their existence, and she has bigger food on her plate, her marriage to Harry the Heir, saving SR and dealing with LF.

sweet robin pie now......i should move to skagos

Does no one else see humor in the syntax of the post title?

This could very well be the title of GRRM's promised "controversial" Sansa chapter.

;)

What made you see a future with Sansa as a killer??? No way. But it is interesting that the Freys are so well connected in the Vale.

Considering the fact that their family butchered hers. :P

They don't know her real identity. So maybe they mock with the Starks in front of her and Sansa starts scheming :devil:

I don't think either sister would kill Freys simply for being Freys. If they were in on it (likely not), Arya definitely would and possibly even Sansa. But neither is so lost they would simply kill innocents because of who they are related to.

Yep. Sansa isn't really about vengeance. I'd also add that with LF, a possible return to KL, a possible trip to WF, and Harry, I seriously doubt we are going to get a side trip for her to take out a couple of random Freys.

Doubt it. She's not UnCat.

this. sansa is not about killing and vengeance.

i think that wouldnt be in sansa's character, unless they found her and attacked her

even if she were attacked i can't see sansa resorting to killing people. when/where did she learn how to do that? i agree with kittykatknits, she's got more than enough on her plate without going off on some random freys.

and who said every frey must die?

cough cough(uncat)cough cough

Well, the animated corpse of their mother is a different story entirely.

Can you imagine the meeting though?

Sandor Frey: "Hello, my lady. My name is Sandor..."

Sansa: :wub:

Sandor Frey: "...Frey."

Sansa: :angry2: "Get... the Hell... out of here."

You know who I feel sorry for. Real people with the last name Frey. They watch the show. Think it's awesome. Find out there is a family with their name. They even buy the shirts in the HBO store. The the Red Wedding happens.....

I don't think either sister would kill Freys simply for being Freys. If they were in on it (likely not), Arya definitely would and possibly even Sansa. But neither is so lost they would simply kill innocents because of who they are related to.

This isn't even a debate. Arya would without question kill them simply because they are Freys. She's a cold blooded killer at this point and loves killing as much as the Hound does. You're kidding yourself if you don't think she'd do it.

You know who I feel sorry for. Real people with the last name Frey. They watch the show. Think it's awesome. Find out there is a family with their name. They even buy the shirts in the HBO store. The the Red Wedding happens.....

i actually know a guy with the last name frey (he's french so different pronunciation) he's not a reader and i we watch the show together (he's my unsulied )

and when we first started watching season one he said he liked the ned guy and thought he was honorable and i replied... yes you guessed it "what would a frey know of honor" (he's a very nice guy though)

This isn't even a debate. Arya would without question kill them simply because they are Freys. She's a cold blooded killer at this point and loves killing as much as the Hound does. You're kidding yourself if you don't think she'd do it.

Arya hasn't expressed any desire to kill people simply for being related to the people on her list. Nor is she willing to kill innocents unless her life is in danger (the northman during her escape from Harrenhal). She still needed to know her assassination was someone who deserved to die. She has repeatedly been shown feelings guilt and shame over what she has done simply to stay alive.

Arya is far from a cold-blooded killer. She may turn out that way (and is on the road to becoming such), but currently, she is not (and with her not giving up Needle, I think it is very possible she will not).

Archived