Hodor?

I remember my first GoT readthrough when Bran is telling Osha about how the time they were at the town and bunch of boys had circled around Hodor and were poking him with a stick and after reading that part I got extremely angry.I always wished Bran would warg into Hodor and find those kids and tear them literally apart.

Hodor is the Great Other and R'hllors boss

He

Operates

Directly

Over

R'hllor

Revised for accuracy:

Hodor

Odor

Dor

Or

R

Revised for accuracy:

Hodor

Odor

Dor

Or

R

Reminds me of Phoebe spelling her name :L

Back on topic Hodor is just a kindly half-giant wheelchair used as a way of getting Bran north of the wall without turning into an engineer and to show Bran getting used to his abilities

Ours is the Hodor, As high as Hodor, Hear me Hodor, Hodor hodor hodor. growing hodor, we do not hodor.

Nice.

Hodor is coming! sounds wrong.

I think Hodor as mentioned above many times, is that he is a vehicle for Bran and shows the kindness of the Starks. But mostly, that he is a bit of comic relief in the story. He speaks a lot in conversations with Bran to Meera and Jojen. Always saying his twobobs worth "Hodor".

He is a bit like Fonzy from Happy Days. "Hey/Ay" can mean of lot of different meanings according to an interview with Henry Winkler I saw once.

Like Hoooodoooor, HODOR, Hodor, Hodor!Hodor!Hodor! It just dosent always mean Hodor.

Also, no body has pointed out yet that it should be revealed in the She Wolves of Winterfell that Hodor is a decendant of Ser Duncan the Tall and Nan.

Not sure where Walder comes from unless Nan was a Frey or half Frey.

Hodor

Nice.

Hodor is coming! sounds wrong.

I think Hodor as mentioned above many times, is that he is a vehicle for Bran and shows the kindness of the Starks. But mostly, that he is a bit of comic relief in the story. He speaks a lot in conversations with Bran to Meera and Jojen. Always saying his twobobs worth "Hodor".

He is a bit like Fonzy from Happy Days. "Hey/Ay" can mean of lot of different meanings according to an interview with Henry Winkler I saw once.

Like Hoooodoooor, HODOR, Hodor, Hodor!Hodor!Hodor! It just dosent always mean Hodor.

Also, no body has pointed out yet that it should be revealed in the She Wolves of Winterfell that Hodor is a decendant of Ser Duncan the Tall and Nan.

Not sure where Walder comes from unless Nan was a Frey or half Frey.

Hodor

Not old enough to be Dunk's descendant, unless Dunk's his grandfather you mean. The one who is clearly dunk's descendant is Brienne.

Nobody would recognize Hodor or want to hunt him down, but when he talked it would be Bran speaking through him.

Do we know if he can speak normally when Bran controlls him?

And to the OP, my guess is that he is what he is and no more. Somewhat of how I get the feel of Rickon eventhough he really is important!

Dude Hodor is already important for the reasons listed above, but above all, because he has incredible size and strength and Bran can Warg into him!! Imagaine Hodor as a warrior, with an omniscent master controlling his every move! Imagine his face turning to rage and power as he draws a great sword and screams 'HODOR!!!' and charges into combat at Bran's command!

Archived