Coolest Title/Nickname?

I might be in the very defined minority, but I find Dany's avalanche of titles absolutely hilarious/awesome.

I love Dany's since they're all ones she's earned. The Unburnt, Stormborn, Breaker of Chains....

but ya, it's a freakin lot at this point

I will add my vote for the Bastard of Nightsong, but also chime in with the Mad Maid of Oldtown, the Lace Sepent, the Black Pearl, Wenda the White Fawn, Morna White Mask, Gatehouse Ami, Mother Merciless and last but not least, Daena the Defiant (duh).

Ser Rolland Storm, the Bastard of Nightsong is the coolest IMO.

I see your Bastard of Nightsong and raise you Daemon Sand, the Bastard of Godsgrace. Sorry, but as far as "bastard of" goes, nothing tops that. :D

Otherwise, most of the nicksnames that have been proposed in this thread are awesome. I don't think anyone mentioned Ice Eyes though.

I see your Bastard of Nightsong and raise you Daemon Sand, the Bastard of Godsgrace. Sorry, but as far as "bastard of" goes, nothing tops that. :D

Otherwise, most of the nicksnames that have been proposed in this thread are awesome. I don't think anyone mentioned Ice Eyes though.

Actually I think Nightsong sounds cooler than Godsgrace and anyway Storm > Sand.

Actually I think Nightsong sounds cooler than Godsgrace and anyway Storm > Sand.

It's the combination of "Daemon" and "Godsgrace" that is awesome. Sorry, but "Rolland" and "Nightsong" just doesn't have that ring to it.

It's the combination of "Daemon" and "Godsgrace" that is awesome. Sorry, but "Rolland" and "Nightsong" just doesn't have that ring to it.

I'll give you Daemon over Rolland. But the Storm + Nightsong part sounds badass. It's like he's of the night, but he doesn't have to say it. "Anyone who must say "I am of the night" is not truly of the night at all."

I'll give you Daemon over Rolland. But the Storm + Nightsong part sounds badass. It's like he's of the night, but he doesn't have to say it. "Anyone who must say "I am of the night" is not truly of the night at all."

:lmao:

You should use that as your signature :bowdown:

Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles and Chains, Queen of Meereen and the Princess of Dragonstone. Daenerys the Bride of Fire, the Slayer of Lies, the Silver Queen and Mother to Dragons.

ETA: Someone had to post it.

Mwahaha. :lmao:

Fine, he is of the night. But my guy is the Daemon of Godsgrace.

And the Daemon of Godsgrace beats any Storm of Nightsong any day. :D

Archived