Coolest Title/Nickname?

Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles and Chains, Queen of Meereen and the Princess of Dragonstone. Daenerys the Bride of Fire, the Slayer of Lies, the Silver Queen and Mother to Dragons.

ETA: Someone had to post it.

You forgot "the Unburnt".

Sword of the Morning for me, although Rolland Storm, Bastard of Nightsong does sound pretty damn awesome

Cersei "The Light of the West"

Damn, you beat me to it! I love this title because she clearly came up with it herself and had the heralds announce her as such as a vanity trip

I like the 'Sand Snakes' the fact it's plural gives an image of unknown attack from many sides....but Mother of Dragons has to be top of my list...It's the imagery rather than the reality....I mean never mind upsetting the 'kids' if the MOTHER of Dragons is the one who knocks on your door....

but Mother of Dragons has to be top of my list...It's the imagery rather than the reality....I mean never mind upsetting the 'kids' if the MOTHER of Dragons is the one who knocks on your door....

Yes, Mother of Dragons is a great title. I should have included it in my original post.

Archived