Sam the Wizard

So the other day I was rewwatching the series ad I found it pretty funny when Jon is infuriated at not being named a ranger.

And he tells Sam he's always wanted to be a ranger. Same replies by saying he's always wanted to be a wizard! Lol I don't remember in he says this in the book? Is there a chance Sam could become a wizard he is after all going to study to be a maester, maybe he rediscovers something lost to help fight the others?

An evil wizard maybe. Let's look at the evidence

-Sam brutaly rapes and murders puddles, so he clealy has no conscience.

-He is in a town that has a single, large tower

-He has access to a glass candle which is very close to a palantír.

-His name, Samwell, is very similar to Saruman or even Sauron.

I think it's very clear the direction Sam is heading in.

Rapes! I know he brutally murderd Puddles but rape!?

I don't think Sam will become a wizard but I do think he might come across some magic in Oldtown and his storyline, but he won't become a wizard. And I think he'll find something connected to the TPTWP in a prophecy book there and then maybe realise that it's Jon.

Rapes! I know he brutally murderd Puddles but rape!?

This is one of the classic details that is heavily implied, yet never explicitly stated, like the Frey Pies, or Renly and Loras. The evidence is definitely there though.

I mean what's next, are you going to suggest someone else besides Roose Bolton stabbed Robb?

This is one of the classic details that is heavily implied, yet never explicitly stated, like the Frey Pies, or Renly and Loras. The evidence is definitely there though.

I, and other supporters of Puddles, missed that "detail". If Sam had done that then The Others would have probably taken their revenge out on Sam faster.

I, and other supporters of Puddles, missed that "detail". If Sam had done that then The Others would have probably taken their revenge out on Sam faster.

Well, this is getting a little off topic, but I think you should make a seperate thread, possibly title it "Did Sam Rape Puddles", and I would be happy to participate there, with plenty of evidence from the text.

Well, this is getting a little off topic, but I think you should make a seperate thread, possibly title it "Did Sam Rape Puddles", and I would be happy to participate there, with plenty of evidence from the text.

You can't discuss rape. Even it's if a theory about Sam and Puddles.

he takes advantage of emotionally wrecked and unstable women like Gilly

I think Sam may experiment with the glass candle in Marwyn's chamber, as well as do some research on magic in relation to the Others, and dragons and with that the CotF.

Something Lyanna Stark found

In the midst of the baggage train, Jon passed Samwell Tarly, slumped in his saddle under a wide floppy hat.

Water ran off the brim of Sam's hat as he lifted his head.

A reference to Gandalf

I think Sam may experiment with the glass candle in Marwyn's chamber, as well as do some research on magic in relation to the Others, and dragons and with that the CotF.

I was going to put something about Sam using the Glass Candles, but didn't!

I've always had a theory that Sam will find something else about Lightbringer or Dragonsteel, and then maybe realise it's Dawn, and on his way back to The Wall Sam brings Dawn with him.

What's all this about Sam and Puddles?

don't listen to them, frey. sam's a wizard and he's a good wizard. he's in oldtown right now learning forbidden knowledge that will help him conquer the evil in westeros. and he will be helped by the sphinx, sarella!

Archived