Who is your most hated minor character?

Let me be very clear, this is not who you think is the most evil, or which of the main characters bothers you. Rather which minor character just gets on your nerves, or perhaps is just unnecessary? For me the two that stand out are Patchface, and Aeron Greyjoy. Perhaps it was just Roy Dotrice's performance of him when I listened to ACoK, but any of the chapters where Patchface is near just work my last good nerve, he is sooooo annoying. Aeron on the otherhand, I understand that GRRM needed a POV in the Iron Islands at the time, but he should have picked anyone but Aeron. If I have to hear that saltwater twat talk about the drowned god one more time, Im going to have to murder someone.

This won't end well, but you have been warned...

Everyone with hzq in their names :)... I mean entire surrounding if Dany in Astapor, Yunkai, and Meeren. I don't know who is who, and that annoys me extremly...

Without fucking question. I cannot stand that character. Pointless, annoying and un-GRRM like. Idk what the point of her existence is but I can't see it being important to the story.

for such a small thing she sure is a large pain

Daario. For some reason I was utterly disappointed when Dany got w/ him and never understood her infatuation w/ him. It was at that point that I realized she still just a little girl.

Pycelle, if you count him as minor character. Ass-licking Lannister lackey with no self-respect at all ready to destroy everyone and anyone if it would benefit the Lannisters. Repeated traitor with many disgusting qualities.

I could not agree more. That, and he justifies the actions of the Lannisters and the Throne countless times for his own personal gain.

Archived