Who is your most hated minor character?

Everyone with hzq in their names :)... I mean entire surrounding if Dany in Astapor, Yunkai, and Meeren. I don't know who is who, and that annoys me extremly...

Yep, this and Allister Thorne, Janos Slynt, Aeron Greyjoy (I had to force myself not to skip his POVs), Pycelle and Ilyn Payne.

I can't stand Euron, though it's debatable to what an extent he's a minor character.

The Tickler, and Polliver (i.e. the worms on Arya's list)

In terms of who just annoys me, and I wish they'd just GO away... I don't get the hoopla over Strong Belwas, Aeron Greyjoy(I sometimes forget we have his POV, no joke!)

I don't get the hoopla over Strong Belwas

How can you be unimpressed by someone who's victory dance involves defecating, looting a corpse and killing a horse?

You're a difficult girl to please, BB.

Besides those already mentioned (Pycelle, Tickler, Qyburn) there's definitely "strongboar": Getting furious for outlaws hanging warriors without letting them put up a fight, while being allied with the Freys! Look what they pulled off on a large scale, dickhead. Double standards, very much

How can you be unimpressed by someone who's victory dance involves defecating, looting a corpse and killing a horse?

You're a difficult girl to please, BB.

sigh... I know I'm less romantic than most girls, who would be so easily swayed by those victorious actions :D

I do acknowledge those actions as noble, but he's no Ruse Roose, is he? give me a leechy vampire any day :wub:

sigh... I know I'm less romantic than most girls, who would be so easily swayed by those victorious actions :D

I do acknowledge those actions as noble, but he's no Ruse Roose, is he? give me a leechy vampire any day :wub:

You do realize Roose isn't capable of love, right?

Queen Selysee!! she is a minor character and i hate her alot! Her self-pompous arrogant attitude and her sheer uselessness in story for us and to Stannis(poor guy) is annoying!!

Aeron as a PoV is amazing! we get to see into the mind of a religious fantic with childhood trauma ,something only GRRM can pull off.

Archived