Who is your most hated minor character?

Oh come on. Janos Slynt is a badass. Even Mance is totally afraid of that guy, so much so that he knows he has no chance now that Janos has shown up at the Wall.

it's kinda hillarious to see you troll here, and then lay down the moves on the Catelyn thread... sorry to fangirl you here, but if it's any consolation, this thread will be closed soon anyways :D

it's kinda hillarious to see you troll here, and then lay down the moves on the Catelyn thread... sorry to fangirl you here, but if it's any consolation, this thread will be closed soon anyways :D

I'm with you, i'm basically an Apple Martini Fanboy at this point.

I'm with you, i'm basically an Apple Martini Fanboy at this point.

butterbumps writes not only logically and beautifully but blitzkrieg fast, sometimes It makes me cry

it's like the plastic bag from American beauty... how does she do it? lol

Oh come on. Janos Slynt is a badass. Even Mance is totally afraid of that guy, so much so that he knows he has no chance now that Janos has shown up at the Wall.

Janos said that, but it was actually the knowledge that Axell Florent was showing up at the wall that scared Mance into submission.

Amory Lorch. He got what he deserved, the evil princess-butchering bastard.

Omg I despise him too for killing Yoren alone, much less the kid killing. Never been happier to see someone mauled by a bear.

don't get the hoopla over Strong Belwas

Strong Belwas is awesome! He made Dany's later arc tolerable! Hes so fun and hilarious!!

BOWEN MARSH. Hes such a scum! A scum! I wish for him to be eaten alive by wights. Screw you, Bowen!

Shae. Oh gods Shae. She just plain sucks. No matter what arguments are put forth involving her and Tyrion (Tyrion was a dumbass in regards to her, yes but...), i will always find her deplorable.

Damphair is lamesauce.

Archived