BWB Eurocommie meet 2006

Chaldanya

And just for CD...I can't do fares...but I can easily tell you that there are 4 airlines that fly Barcelona-Seville. Iberia, Air Europa, Vueling and Spanair. ;)

Pod, thanks for looking, but I'll be in Seville in Jan or Feb, while my cousin's still on maternity leave. I'm trying to stop in to see T while I'm in the neighborhood. :)

Ahhhh gotcha. Cool. :) Just a weird coincedence that we were both thinking of going there.

I'm using this new software we got...its really cool. :P (***geek***) There is no decent airline service from Lisbon to Seville. Just Iberia doing a 4 times a week thing. Its too close I suppose.

My mum lives about three hours down the coast from Barcelona, so that sounds cool (feels slightly overawed at the prospect of meeting fellow BWBers). I'm planning to go out there for 8-9 days in February or March somtime so a 2-3 day divergence to Barcelona sounds doable.

Would be cool if you can make it Werthead...but we are looking at either the last weekend of April or the first in May. We need somebody to vote to break the tie-break. ;)

Poor GoN...we really shouldn't tease you with empty glasses instead of giving you something with actual alcohol. :P

Would be cool if you can make it Werthead...but we are looking at either the last weekend of April or the first in May. We need somebody to vote to break the tie-break. ;)

Either April or May is doable, but there is a slight problem. I was supposed to be going to see my mum in September, but that didn't happen, then it got bumped to January but work intervened and now it's February. If I bump it back any further I'm going to get an earful (mothers...). No reason I can't do both, but money is tight.

If you want someone to break the tie-break I'd say May, so that gives me 3 months to save up some cash between Spanish excursions. And rest my liver as well, from the sound of it.

If I bump it back any further I'm going to get an earful (mothers...).

:lol: Yup...I see what you are getting at.

And ok, we were leaving the votes open till the end of the month. So that gives the last weekend in April one final chance. :P Otherwise we have a winner I think.

bottom of a glass that held something alcoholic :P

Or some herbal crap :rolleyes:

I vote last weekend in April as it gives people the bank holiday to play with.

The fact that I probably won't go should in no way influence the importance of this vote.

Archived