Analyzing the analyses: Categorical investigation of demographics

Mladen

Jaime: The disillusioned cynics. Although having many advantages they resent the system they once believed in. Despite that, their innate competitiveness drives them to excel in things they hate. Intellectual athletes, probably rebel against the coach in lieu of doing things their own way. These people are at diametrically at odds with how they see themselves and how people perceive them. Do not like children.

Puddles: Puddles existed for a short time. We know so little about him. He came as an emissary for his people and was savagely murdered by a fearsome slayer. Fans of Puddles tend to have active imaginations and prefer the realm of fantasy to reality. They probably also like cold weather and pictures of va/pe-jazzles.

Puddles: Puddles existed for a short time. We know so little about him. He came as an emissary for his people and was savagely murdered by a fearsome slayer. Fans of Puddles tend to have active imaginations and prefer the realm of fantasy to reality. They probably also like cold weather and pictures of va/pe-jazzles.

And they hate fat pink mast :)... Puddles is symbol of all those that laid down their lives for democracy and freedom. He was great man and we shall not forget him... From Other to Neither...

Some Lannister fans seem to be "doesnt matter what we have to do if the ends justify the means"ish

I wonder how much of the love for Houses, is actually love for the regions?

Stannis and Stark fans usually get on. I believe the majority of Stark fans, and we are legion, dont actually truly believe in the eradication of the Freys, or the cannibalism of Wyman is something we generally agree with. People say it but dont believe it IMHO

Some Lannister fans seem to be "doesnt matter what we have to do if the ends justify the means"ish

I wonder how much of the love for Houses, is actually love for the regions?

Stannis and Stark fans usually get on. I believe the majority of Stark fans, and we are legion, dont actually truly believe in the eradication of the Freys, or the cannibalism of Wyman is something we generally agree with. People say it but dont believe it IMHO

Speaking for myself, Winter is my favourite season and I love snowy landscape and cold weather, of course that contributes to my Stark-love, but it's far from being the main reason

Speaking for myself, Winter is my favourite season and I love snowy landscape and cold weather, of course that contributes to my Stark-love, but it's far from being the main reason

Agreed. It also so happens that most of my favourite secondary houses are Northern-Manderly, Mormont etc

The Tyrells, Lannisters, and Boltons are my favorite houses. I don't really project myself and my own mental traits onto fictional characters, though.

Doran's mind-blowing Game

...which consisted of sitting around in his wheelchair and doing nothing, just waiting for Aegon to invade. His one initiative (sending Quentyn over to Slaver's Bay and have him marry Dany) was a total failure and ended with Quentyn burned to a crisp. Some "mind-blowing game", right.

...which consisted of sitting around and doing nothing, just waiting for Aegon to invade. His one initiative - sending Quentyn over to Slaver's Bay and have him marry Dany - was a total failure and ended with Quentyn burned to a crisp. Some "mind-blowing game", right.

Any men who can be so calm and patient for 17 years demands respect. And tiing in the Game is everything. No matter what he does, he left his enemies to boil and kill each other. Look at Lannisters, Baratheons now... Yes, he lost a son due to Quentyn's foolishness, but all his plans are perfectly planned... Thing is some people like to act quickly, others leave things to rest for some time... He is one of the most dangerous man in the Game, and likes of Tywin, Robert, Ned and others don't stand a chance against him.

Agreed. It also so happens that most of my favourite secondary houses are Northern-Manderly, Mormont etc

same her,

2. Cassel

3. Mormont

4. Blackwood

5. Umber

6. Baratheon

And btw, I think Bear Island is a lovely place to live, just as the rest of the north, I'd really enjoy the landscape and the climate.

Puddles fans realize that he was in the end misunderstood. They see Puddles as that archetypical, all ice and scary on the outside, but just a warm and cuddly teddy bear on the inside persona.

I can get on board with that.

I think we can probably tell a lot more about a person by who they anti-fan.

Littlefinger: Our Lord of Harrenhal is the model for ladder-climbing. I mean, he was a lord before and he received a lordly education, but he was pretty much a commoner. He worked his way up from master of rocks to master of a lot of stuff. Plus, he's really good at economics and shit. Those who anti-fan LF are generally very unhappy that they haven't been able to accomplish the same in their own lives. They are fond of immature name-calling (pissant, for example) and trying to convert others to Varysism. Typical careers for LF anti-fans are architect, engineer, vajazzler or computer hacker.

Daenerys: Dany is known for living her entire life in exile and rising above it all. She has an affinity for fire and health. She is the only female character who rules as queen in her own right. Dany's anti-fans are generally greatly jealous with this character's skills. They dislike that she's so in touch with fire and health as well as her many, loud proclamations of being the blood of the dragon. Anti-fans in this group will often involve themselves in guerrilla attacks against Dany's fireproof and healthiness. They like to type in CAPS LOCKS because they believe if they just talk louder than Dany's FIRE AND BLOOD talk, they will win the war. Those who are Dany anti-fans probably work in some industry where their voice can be heard, like journalism or cheerleading.

Darkstar: Darkstar is a rebel. He pees in the sand, says he is of the night, and grooms ears. He also very subtly lets Arianne know that her plan to crown Myrcella is greatly flawed. Anti-fans of Darkstar likely hate rainbows and cupcakes.

I feel like you are over emphasising the extent to which the pillars of Dany's character are 'fire' and 'health'. As a Targaryen we can all be sure that it is beyond doubt that she is both fireproof and immune to any sort of disease, regardless of what the pesky GRRM says on the matter, but there is much more to her character than that. She is also really really blonde and really pretty. Neither of these things have anything to do with her health or her ability to withstand temperatures up to and including 500 degrees celsius, and your attempt to mischaracterise to suit your own ends reflects poorly on you both as a person and a poster. Further, your racial slur regarding journalists and cheerleaders is quite frankly, unacceptable.

I feel like you are over emphasising the extent to which the pillars of Dany's character are 'fire' and 'health'. As a Targaryen we can all be sure that it is beyond doubt that she is both fireproof and immune to any sort of disease, regardless of what the pesky GRRM says on the matter, but there is much more to her character than that. She is also really really blonde and really pretty. Neither of these things have anything to do with her health or her ability to withstand temperatures up to and including 500 degrees celsius, and your attempt to mischaracterise to suit your own ends reflects poorly on you both as a person and a poster. Further, your racial slur regarding journalists and cheerleaders is quite frankly, unacceptable.

Actually, beauty is tied in closely with health. An unhealthy person is likely to lose their good looks. Plus, heat can be good for the pores. Very cleansing. That 500 degree celsius dragonfire is probably a precurser for modern skin treatments, like fraxel. Dany is really ahead of her time with this.

I humbly apologize for my insult towards the races of journalists and cheerleaders.

Actually, beauty is tied in closely with health. An unhealthy person is likely to lose their good looks. Plus, heat can be good for the pores. Very cleansing. That 500 degree celsius dragonfire is probably a precurser for modern skin treatments, like fraxel. Dany is really ahead of her time with this.

I humbly apologize for my insult towards the races of journalists and cheerleaders.

Firstly, I am struggling to see how JuvenileDork is any way a play on, or even related to, FuriousGeorge? If you are going to stretch the rules that far then this is going to end up in chaos. But as we all know chaos is a ladder, and I am a faster climber than you.

Apologise all you want it is clear how you really feel about minorities, and no amount of humbleness is going to make it any better. I just hope one day you are in desperate need of a journalist or cheerleader, or perhaps even both at the same time, so that maybe you can eventually realise we are all connected and that your discrimination comes from fear, and that fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger and, finally, anger leads to suffering.

Also, another thing I find to be unacceptable is your glorification of the being you know as puddles. That you are seemingly in love with a supernatural terrorist infant killer says A LOT.

My favorite houses are House Stark and Targaryen, and I'll support them until the very end. I don't defend the Starks much on the forum, since almost everyone does, and it's a better fight to defend the Targaryens since not many like them.

This is pretty much how I feel. Dany and Jon are my favorites, but one is worshipped on this forum, and the other I spend countless hours defending.

Firstly, I am struggling to see how JuvenileDork is any way a play on, or even related to, FuriousGeorge? If you are going to stretch the rules that far then this is going to end up in chaos. But as we all know chaos is a ladder, and I am a faster climber than you.

I wouldn't doubt that. I'm afraid of heights, after all.

Also, another thing I find to be unacceptable is your glorification of the being you know as puddles. That you are seemingly in love with a supernatural terrorist infant killer says A LOT.

There is no evidence that Puddles is a baby killer. That's all fan speculation and evidence of the sort of over-analyzing posters do on this forum. There is also no evidence that Puddles is part of a terrorist group. They just want to be friends.

Dany is really ahead of her time with this.

Yea, well when you have 14-year old skin it doesn't take much.

As for all of the brouhaha about Puddles, he has, in no less than two posts, been referred to as a baby killer and a terrorist. Are we sure we aren't talking about Tywin Lannister?

I wouldn't doubt that. I'm afraid of heights, after all.

This does not surprise me given you general cowardly nature.

There is no evidence that Puddles is a baby killer. That's all fan speculation and evidence of the sort of over-analyzing posters do on this forum. There is also no evidence that Puddles is part of a terrorist group. They just want to be friends.

Classic Dr Lepper behaviour - deny the totally obvious and blame it on over analysation. Such a philistine. In the show Puddles makes a b-line straight for Gilly and the baby and thus we can be absolutely sure that his sole intention that evening was to kill and or maim that innocent child and possibly even Gilly, paragon of virtue that she is. I don't know how it works in Amurica from but in the UK stealing a child is not how you make friends.

ETA - If anyone even so much as dares to trink about telling me that show is not book canon then.... I dno .....I will do something

Yea, well when you have 14-year old skin it doesn't take much.

As for all of the brouhaha about Puddles, he has, in no less than two posts, been referred to as a baby killer and a terrorist. Are we sure we aren't talking about Tywin Lannister?

You leave Tywin out of this he never hurt nobody

Archived