Does Roose Bolton Know Nan is Arya Stark?

MidnightAurora

It was my understanding the JH killed more than one guard, but that may have been my assumption. Certainly, any more than three deaths from JH would have to be repaid for Arya to square up with the Red God. If not, too bad because I think that would have been a good arc for the rest of her story.

I don't think you can count the Hound because she did not kill him -- didn't even cause the wounds that led to his death. She did kill the Nights Watchman (Dareon?) in Braavos, but that was while she was still in training.

My impression with Bolton was that she was so creeped out by him, just like he does to everyone else, that she felt she couldn't trust him. She's a sharp kid.

Jaqen kills the only guard to pull a sword.

Only one of the guards managed to get a blade out. Jaqen danced away from his slash, drew his own sword, drove the man back into a corner with a flurry of blows, and killed him with a thrust to the heart. The Lorathi brought the blade to Arya still red with heart’s blood and wiped it clean on the front of her shift. “A girl should be bloody too. This is her work.”

The life that Arya was owed for killing the gate guard was spared by the god when...

Arya accused the Hound of Mycah's murder and The Hound broke Beric's sword while on fire.

Zero mention that Arya had any vibes about Roose at her introduction. It took a careful re-reading to piece together the red god twist to her 3 wishes mini-fable.

• 1 month later...

Archived