What POV's did you enjoy the best? No spoiler please

DavosSeaworth

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite - Sansa, Brienne, Jaime and Cersei.

Least favorite - the Greyjoys, except Asha because I like her, she's the only one with some common sense, the others are all crazy idiots - worse, they're boring crazy idiots (as opposed to a fun crazy idiot like Cersei).

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't care for Sansa that much during the first two books but somewhere in A Storm of Swords I actually begin to look forward to her chapters. Her viewpoint became every interesting to read. Jaime's chapters are great. Cersei is such a nut job - it's like a car wreck, you know you shouldn't stare but you simply can't help yourself. The Dorne stuff was pretty good even if the Sand Snakes aren't my favorite and the Iron Islands chapters had their moments but it was a drag to get through some of it.

I really like the sansa chapters because baelish is awesome and i can't wait for his next move. The Cercei fucking up became boring after a while and the iron isles weren't that intresting either. I did enjoy the dornish chapters especially the princes in the tower because it contains quite a plot twist.

I'm a third through adwd now and it is soooo much more exciting than this one, so i'd advice you to keep on reading cause you'll defenitly want to read that!

• 1 month later...

My favorite POVs are Jaime and Brienne's. Ironborn chapters were my least favorite. And I also really really liked Arianne.

I also had a thing against those Iron Isles chapters. Same as for Dorne. I don't know why, maybe it was a tad late to say "Oh, and behold, there's a lot of other places with other characters you don't give a damn about! Let's not talk about your favorite characters and lampshade a bunch of sea dudes struggling for a seashell throne!"

• 1 month later...

I actually really enjoyed Cersei's chapters-it had the sick fascination for me of watching a train wreck in motion.

Enjoyed seeing Jaime continue to grow and finally get over Cersei-plus Genna's speech on Tyrion being Tywin's true son was a great moment. FINALLY someone said it.

But my favorites might have been Sansa/Alayne, watching her learn the game from LF, growing to be more open minded towards bastards like Mya and lowborn knights like Lothar, mothering Sweet Robin, and generally being the unofficial Lady of the Vale. She's starting to mature into being a real player.

My absolute favorite chapters were Brienne's-- which apparently puts me in the minority. I also loved Arya's and Sansa's. Cersei's were fantastic in their off-the-wall craziness, and it's always fun to hear the thoughts of someone twisted and evil, but I found them cringe-worthy and painful at times. The only POV's I didn't love were Victarion's and anything happening in Dorne. Not that I didn't like Arianne as a character, but the chapters felt so tangential to much of the central storyline that I couldn't bring myself to actually be interested in them.

• 2 weeks later...

Cersei's and Jaime's POVs. It was really interesting to read what's inside Cersei's mind.

I started to like Jaime since Storm of Swords (when he lost his hand to be specific) and his POV in AFfC reinforces my fondness of him.

Me too, although Arya's, Sam's, Alayne's and Brienne's chapters are good. Although a little tedious first time round the Ironborn chapters are a little tedious but I liked the Dorne chapters

Cercei's were good, but my favorites, oddly, turned out to be Alayne's. I originally disliked... this character... but starting on AFFC, she grew on me as she herself grew quite a bit.

Always love seeing Stark chapters; couldn't care less about the Iron Islands folks.

• 2 weeks later...

Cersei's were definitely fun to read, mainly because of how pissed off she'd get when things didn't go exactly how she wanted. Jaime's chapters were great, too. I really love the way his character has grown since he became a POV character. Arya's were fantastic, and I enjoyed Brienne's for the way they fleshed out Westeros and the effect the war has had on the smaller places.

Honestly, I liked the whole book quite a bit, a lot more than I was expecting to considering its somewhat lackluster reputation.

What he said.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived