Lucas Blackwood burial

Napyura

Its been noted that Tytos plans on burying poor Lucas under weirwood in Raventree. Now question arises, is that first time something like that will happen and what do you think will happen afterwards..

1. Will Bran envision the murder of his brother and mother through the eyes of Lucas?

2. Will this somehow explain the hope ravens give for last 1000 year of weirwoods corruption and maybe a possible reanimation of the colossal tree? Reemergance of Old Gods in the South?

What do you think?

this is very interesting stuff i really like this and how would the the trauma effect bran ?

and it is very symbolic in an undeniable way the world strongest greenseer reviving the grandest weirwood

would he try to influence the river lords ? try and have some vengeance ?

i'm sorry i'm giving you questions not answers but i'm in i need to do some research

this is very interesting stuff i really like this and how would the the trauma effect bran ?

and it is very symbolic in an undeniable way the world strongest greenseer reviving the grandest weirwood

would he try to influence the river lords ? try and have some vengeance ?

i'm sorry i'm giving you questions not answers but i'm in i need to do some research

Its colossal, but so is White Harbor weirwood tree, well most of them are, the thing is Blackwoods are backdoor influential to the happenings, Bloodraven, Old Gods in the South, thats a lot of persistance for thousands of years, and yet they are still there holding out.. Quite amazing for someone that is near border of Westerlands, Reach, a major holdouts of the Faith imo.

I also noticed that weirwoods picture some mans face when they want to represent somebody's agenda.

For example Davos says that WH's Weirwood pictures Wyman's fat face smoldering in anger even tho he is Andal and follower of Seven. We prolly haven't seen last of Blackwoods in this series and the weirwood vision, one can only hope that we can predict something.

But all in all weirwood Bran isn't necessary to envoy Riverlords, they will rise again, you'd think they will hold for Freys that annexed 3 lordlands by killing their nephews, sworn leaders and soldiers, I think not..

I am not sure about Nimble Dick, but I'd wish he lasted atleast more.

Didn't Brienne have Nimble Dick buried under the Weirwood in the Whispers?

you're correct

“Dig a grave. There, beneath the weirwood.” She pointed with her blade.

“I have no spade.”

“You have two hands.” One more than you left Jaime.

Another interesting thing about House Blackwood is that Lord Blackwood's only daughter is his seventh child. I think I read somewhere that is considered a mark of witchcraft. Maybe why he was so loathe to give her up as a hostage.

maybe she can sense bran and BR through the weirwood if it's revived

Bethany is 6th in the line actually out of 7, her youngest brother didn't live through the war.

I think Bethany has something to do with Brackens than witchcrafty, but one may never know.

Hmmm, you may be right about Robert being younger, but I'm not sure the books explicitly state that. Jaime asks Lord Blackwood about his sons, when Tytos replies that his youngest died of loose bowels. Now was Tytos referring to him as his youngest child or his youngest son? It's hard to say in that context. I just found it noteworthy that Blackwood is the only one that has seven children, six being males and one being female. I read somewhere (and of course I don't remember where) that the seventh child who is a different gender from the preceding children was a sign that the child was a witch.

Archived