What scene, that you think will happen, are you most looking forward to in TWOW?

Probably Theon's execution/Jon's resurrection. It's so hard to choose, I just want the book so much...

I think another thing high on my list is Dany's return to Meereen. I guess most people aren't too thrilled by that, but I really want to see her and Drogo in action, preferably with Viserion and Rhaegal. Plus that ought to herald her return to Westeros, I imagine she'll have some sort of epiphany with the Dothraki crones and will finally realise she has to go home.

Im actually looking forward to the batttle of Meeren and the aftermath cause we know some serious shit is gonna go down. I cant wait to see Rheagal and Viserion go nuts but my most anticipated scene for WOW is Tyrion meeting Dany.

Can someone explain to me what is the red wedding 2.0 and the battle of fire?

The Red Wedding 2.0 is UnCat and the BwB getting their revenge on the Freys and Lannisters at Devan's wedding at The Twins.

The Battle of Fire is the Battle at Meeren.

1) Dany's return to Meereen on dragon-back at the head of a new khalasar

2) The comeuppance of the Boltons & Freys

3) Tyrion meeting Dany

4) Dany actually leaving Meereen and coming to Westeros

5) Stannis losing and returning to the Stormlands in disgrace

6) The reveal of Jon's parentage to at least him

7) Melisandre realizing that Stannis isn't Azor Azai

8) Asha giving her brother the gift of mercy

9) Arya realizing that she won't fit in with the Faceless Men and returning to Westeros

10) Sansa realizing that Littlefinger is a manipulative bastard and calling upon the Northmen to take her to the Wall to her brother.

1- Davos will find Rickon?

2- What the hell is the Heart of Winter?

3- Daenerys will be a better Queen?

4- What are Bloodraven and the Children real plans?

5- They will put the mythical Dawn in action?

6- Arya will back to Westeros?

7- Victarion will steal Dany's dragons?

8- Sansa will be a player as her fans expect?

9- Jon will survive? How? Who will be at the Wall if he dies? How can resurrect people be easier than heal boys' legs and guys' stab wounds?

10- Ned's children will meet again?

11- Dragons are going to be the beasts they are meant to be?

Archived