Wild Theories...(Shae a crannogman?).. Did Howland Reed know more than he did before TOJ?

MidnightAurora

We do not know much of Shae's history, but comparing her physical description and how she is not much taller than Tyrion to that of the Reed children, I am wondering if she is a crannogman? The Reed children state all crannogman are short even as adults.

Then I was also thinking the only time Howland Reed is mention is the events at TOJ. So when did he first come to Ned? Did he forsee Lyanna and her child and went to Ned knowing he would do the honorable thing to protect the child? He did save Ned's life how we do not know. DId he know where Lyanna was and told Ned? Why go to Ned and not Benjen/Brandon or Lord Rickard? Did he forsee Ned and his children?

Wild theories of mind I thought I would share.

I do believe Brandon and Lord Rickard have already been killed by King Aerys by the time Ned is at the TOJ. Howland Reed likely used his greensayer ways (or his son Jojen's?) to warn Ned of all that happens...or part of what happens..good thoughts.

I do believe Brandon and Lord Rickard have already been killed by King Aerys by the time Ned is at the TOJ. Howland Reed likely used his greensayer ways (or his son Jojen's?) to warn Ned of all that happens...or part of what happens..good thoughts.

Jojen's only 13. He wasn't around to tell Howland anything at the time of the TOJ.

Archived