Sansa warg?

The Greenhand

There are a lot of threads about Sansa's warging. Here is one from a few weeks ago. And here is one from almost a year ago. There are many, many, many more.

She already has had greenseer/warg experiences such as in the godswood at the Eyrie, with that old dog at LF's holdfast and perhaps other contacts (a bird here, a mule there). Like all her siblings this power in her will grow.

Only Bran is a greenseer.

Only Bran is a greenseer.

I'm not sure about that, but I meant to use skin-changer in that line. Still Sansa's ability to plug into the godswoods and build Winterfell was more of a greenseer type connection that a warg/skinchanger connection. I wouldn't be surprised if Sansa became one of the first of Bran's siblings to know that he was still alive and that he could talk to them. That bit in the Eyrie's godswood/garden was unusual.

I don't think Sansa lost her warging abilities by any means. I don't really see how she would really learn to use them, but I suppose its possible.

Well idk i mean she might. It makes sense for all the stark kids to get in touch with their warg abilities.

I'm not sure about that, but I meant to use skin-changer in that line. Still Snasa's ability to plug into the godswoods and build Winterfell was more of a greenseer type connection that a warg/skinchanger connection. I wouldn't be surprised if Sansa became one of the first of Bran's siblings to know that he was still alive and that he could talk to them. That bit in the Eyrie's godswood/garden was unusual.

Rickon knows that Bran is alive and Jon soon will learn :P

But I still believe that all Eddard's children alive (Bran, Rickon, Sansa, Arya and Jon) will be reunited somehow through warging.

I think Sansa's abilities will continue to develop.

On this subject... Were the Kings of Winter all wargs or skinchangers?

(maybe dumb question...) Can all wargs skinchange?

What is the upper limit of this ability as shown? Bloodraven? Certainly other skinchangers have expressed limits to their abilities.

This answer is perfect.

I mean, really. :)

Not saying that she can't chose, Just that this might be the next animal she will bond with.

Not much of a choice if a guy who was chosen for her chooses it for her. That wouldn't be a very good way to continue the story, and we've had a pretty good one up until now.

A whole lot of mentions of little birds and sweetrobin in the books. I think she first wargs a Robin.

The interaction between the skinchanger’s and animal’s mind will influence both personalities, with detrimental effects to the human if the animal’s influence is not fought.

Well, Sansa and Robert Arryn mind. Nothing good is coming.

Rickon knows that Bran is alive and Jon soon will learn :P

But I still believe that all Eddard's children alive (Bran, Rickon, Sansa, Arya and Jon) will be reunited somehow through warging.

I think this will happen as well and that Bran will bring the pack back together. We know that he is talking to Theon. We know that he has connected to Jon through Ghost and his dreams. It may have been Bran that helped Sansa to build Winterfell out of snow in the Eyrie's godswood/garden. His ability to connect with Rickon and Shaggydog is also well documented. As is his awareness of Nymeria (and Arya) through Summer.

I think Bran will get the pack back together. The knowledge, the awareness in their gut/soul, that their siblings are alive will impact all of the Stark children in TWoW.

Archived