Theories about future events

MidnightAurora

I am thinking there are many places that have old magical powers/qualities whether the people remember or realize it. We already know Storm End's has magical properties that is why Mel had to go under to enact her shadow assassin on the castellan. As I read that I was thinking that the Wall to will have magical properties that have protected the realm for generations. It is stated that a lot that is seen beyond the wall has not been seen south of it for years including the direwolves. I am assuming the Wall is protecting the supernatural, The Others from the realm. Since that is the last line of defense, I am predicting the Wall will fall by one means or another. I am assuming eventually the greatest battle will be fought in the North against the others. I am assuming Nymeria and her pack of wolves will venture North to join her brothers in the battle and they will gather all their cousin wolves to the fight. I will assume Dany's Dragons or at least one will be brought to the fight against the Others. I think Jon and Bran will be the two mounts Dany needs besides herself.

Any other thoughts of theories...

• 7 months later...

I wonder then Nymeria will show up. I hope she will. Somehow I can not forget this direwolf.

If the Wall will go down it might never could be restored.. so it means there would not be any protection if some sleepy blue eyed monster would come after another thousand years.

I do think then the big battle will happen all magic powers and creatures will come out to fight. Dragons we have already and direwolves, I haven't read the third book, but on HBO season 3 I liked a new Bran's friend.

• 2 months later...

Archived