Bakker XV: Non-Man of Steel

Rhom

Because he's Dunyain. It's what they do.

Look what a half Dunyain like Maithanet can pull off.

But Big Moe is blind so he can't read faces. He also is a Cish, part of a religious order the Inrithi hold to be devil worshipers.

It really does seem like Big Moe was hoping Kellhus might conquer the Fanim lands but keep "Mallahet" and possibly his Cish faction around.

didnt bakker mention that there is a full blown dunyain in the next book?

I don't know that I've seen that, but if we don't believe Ishual to be completely wiped from the map... then it would stand to reason that there would be.

I don't know that I've seen that, but if we don't believe Ishual to be completely wiped from the map... then it would stand to reason that there would be.

I remember something about a female Dunyain, but that might have been a reference to Serwa.

I'm pretty sure Ishual was destroyed by Kellhus. He may have let the children and teenagers live, as some theorize, to be taught by Akka in secret after the No-God rises.

(I believe all full-blooded Dunyain are Few?)

Love the idea that Moe's "my inference was warranted" actually means that he has achieved some freaky power. Love it but fear it's wrong.

I forget: I know that people have thrown out the idea that Meppa is Moe's experiment or second foundation or something.

Hrm... nope. Still 100% onboard the Neuropunctured-Metaphsukari or Second-Ishual train, Trisk. You've been stoking the Mystery Fire nicely this thread.

Also, unless someone has peeps on the new Star Wars title, would it be Revenge or Return of the Dunyain for the next thread title?

Archived