Will All three Dragons survive to see the War in Westeros?

MidnightAurora

I am reading ASOS and was thinking to myself Drogon is the biggest, healthiest and the dragon learning the fastest. His brothers must catch up, but do not seem to be doing so. I am just wondering if anyone thinks it will just be Drogon who sees the great battle? Could I be overreaching? Rhageal/Viserion seem more interested in playing then anything and have yet I believe learn how to breathe fire. In previous books Dany has dreamt of the Black Dragon and seen her mounted on one meaning Drogon. So, is Drogon the one meant to fight alongside the STarks, their wolves, Northmen, Wildlings etc against the Others and Mel?

*Pretends to have not read AFFC & ADWD*

Drogon is the one dragon Dany has control over, or seems to be learning to control. So my guess is yes, they will reach Westeros. but we don't know who that battle will be against.

Edit: I feel bad for Viserion and Rhaegal. If my mother would never pay attention to me like that, I'd be rebel as hell.

Dany realizes from her trip to the house of the undying that she will have 2 people riding beside her. I'm pretty sure that Jorah says that she should marry two people to ride alongside her on her dragons. But yes, Drogon is her favorite, the biggest, has similarities to Balerion the Dread. Its not hard to guess that that is the one she will be riding.

Dany thinks that (warning ADWD spoiler:)

one of her dragons may not return. It could mean one will just leave her or one will die.

It would be cool if all three will survive and become involved in the wars in Westeros but knowing GRRM who already killed direwolves, I won't be surprised if he does the same to one of Dany's dragons.

They might survive, they might not. There's still a lot of battles left before Dany gains enough power to invade Westeros.

But a dragon is a lot harder to kill than a direwolf.

I think they will probably survive.

I am just thinking of the Jon chapter where he states Queen Alysanne rode her Dragon to the wall and it seemed like the wall could withstand a dragon's weight. I also noticed in Dany's dream she only dreams of herself mounted on a dragon and no mention of two other riders as in other dreams she has there are shadows of things. i am thinking if all three were meant to survive that she would have dreamt or seen shadows of two other riders with her. I am looking forward to finishing this book ad the last two. I also heard the actor who played Drogo made a surprise appearance at Comic Con for the GOT panel. That must have been fun, I caught the panel on the recap.

Archived