Worst Sibling in ASOIAF

The Prince of Ice

I don't see how either of those point to either Sansa or Robert being terrible siblings.

i'm a sansa fanatic i'm presenting these as evidence against the man's claim against her and robert

i'm a sansa fanatic i'm presenting these as evidence against the man's claim against her and robert

Ah, I thought you opposing the argument you were responding to.

Cersei, Gregor, Viserys, and Ramsay take the cake I think. And who mentioned Puddles?! :crying: :crying: :crying: Justice shall be yours, that big fat man will meet his in due time!

Edit: Totally forgot about Viserys

Three posts till Sansa was mentioned? Thought we'd at least make it till page 2.

I'd rank Stannis below Robert personally, what with abandoning him after Jon A. died-not including him on the Worst Siblings list but a pretty shitty one still.

In no particular order:

1. Gregor

2. Ramsay

3. Aeron Brightflame

4. Aerys II

5. Euron

6. Aegon the Unworthy

7. Daemon Blackfyre

Honourable mentions: Lysa, Cersei, Tyrion, Jaime, Viserys

While, they might not be as terrible as some of the people mentioned here but both Rodrick and Maron Greyjoy sound like they were horrid brothers to little Theon.

Three posts till Sansa was mentioned? Thought we'd at least make it till page 2.

I'd rank Stannis below Robert personally, what with abandoning him after Jon A. died-not including him on the Worst Siblings list but a pretty shitty one still.

In no particular order:

1. Gregor

2. Ramsay

3. Aeron Brightflame

4. Aerys II

5. Euron

6. Aegon the Unworthy

7. Daemon Blackfyre

My bad put this post before you edited in the Honorable mention with Viserys

While, they might not be as terrible as some of the people mentioned here but both Rodrick and Maron Greyjoy sound like they were horrid brothers to little Theon.

i don't remember anything specific that they did could you please share ?

Simply, both Theon and Asha recall that they were generally verbally and physically abusive to little Theon. In particular, IIRC Theon remembers that even the worst thrashing that Ned ever gave him was still tame compared to the normal beatings that he received from them.

Maron- "When thinking back on his brother, Theon only remembers his cruel japes and compulsive lies"-Wiki

Rodrik- "only recalls his drunken cuffs"-wiki

Didnt hold much love for them but i dont know if these are worthy of worst.

Simply, both Theon and Asha recall that they were generally verbally and physically abusive to little Theon. In particular, IIRC Theon remembers that even the worst thrashing that Ned ever gave him was still tame compared to the normal beatings that he received from them.

i don't recall that (memory is a bit fuzzy) they sound like A holes

Maron- "When thinking back on his brother, Theon only remembers his cruel japes and compulsive lies"-Wiki

Rodrik- "only recalls his drunken cuffs"-wiki

Didnt hold much love for them but i dont know if these are worthy of worst.

Oh I did say that I don't think they were the worse instead that they were just likely horrid.

The question is pretty simple, who is the worst brother, sister, foster-brother or foster-sister?

Id say Viserys takes the cake, "Id let the entire khalasar fuck you do get my throne back"

no sorry, you're wrong.

The worst sibling has to be Stannis, abandoning King Bob in KL & the shadowbaby fiasco are shining examples of his cruelty.

no sorry, you're wrong.

The worst sibling has to be Stannis, abandoning King Bob in KL & the shadowbaby fiasco are shining examples of his cruelty.

Your ignorance amazes me, this an obviously opinion based thread so im not wrong.

You have your opinion i have mine. Be respectful

In no particular order:

1. Gregor

2. Ramsay

3. Aeron Brightflame

4. Aerys II

5. Euron

6. Aegon the Unworthy

7. Daemon Blackfyre

Man, all three of the current gen Lannisters? Yeah...on reflection they are all pretty bad...

With Daemon, though, I think Daeron should have just let Daenerys and him get married. Would have made things a lot easier...

Archived