Worst Sibling in ASOIAF

The Prince of Ice

Good God.

Guys, you cannot mention Sansa on the same list as people who murder, rape, molest and maim their siblings. It is as pathetically idiotic as grouping Cat with Craster on the same Worst Parents List.

:agree: these people push me down a road i don't want to take

No offense, I doubt that anyone was not an asshole to one of their siblings at anytime of their lives. Moreover, as earlier mentioned within their fights Arya was generally equally responsible as it is not she worked to get along with Sansa either.

yeah sure im not talking about sansa's treatment of arya most sisters don't get along, more so with the age diference and the diferent perosonalities. im talking about the wolf incident you don't your siiblings hang out to dry like that, you step up for them.

yeah sure im not talking about sansa's treatment of arya most sisters don't get along, more so with the age diference and the diferent perosonalities. im talking about the wolf incident you don't your siiblings hang out to dry like that, you step up for them.

She was forced into what would have been an impossible and scary situation for most adults, thus she chose to take a neutral route in order to not offend anyone.

She was forced into what would have been an impossible and scary situation for most adults, thus she chose to take a neutral route in order to not offend anyone.

:agree: if you want to blame anyone for that blame Cersei

also didn't we have an entire thread about this a couple of days ago http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/92582-did-sansa-lose-lady-because-of-lying-to-arya/

And Dany did let Viserys get his face melted while drunk so...

He repeatedly threatened her and abused her.

He had just drawn out his sword and threatened to kill her and her unborn child, she had already saved him from the Dothraki once, she did not have to do it a second time.

and for the record robb was a crappy older brother not to get his sisters out of kings landing asap.

people like to talk when they're not the ones under pressure. he couldn't have done that , he wanted to, but a lot of his men would've left him had he done that and he would've lost the war and his entire family would've died

Malebovinefecalmatter, she just needed to tell the truth and save her sister's ass.

Yes, I am sure it is easy for most people to openly call the Crown Prince(and their betrothed) a liar in open court. Especially, seeing how Joffrey was bound to be equally her family in a couple years also and thus she would have been forced to live with him the rest of her life and he would be free to do as he wanted to her then.

Prince of Ice, Mighty Potato

I look forth to that battle :box: I shall defend Lame Lothar, Black Walder & Co. with my life :devil:.

To get back on topic, those who feel Viserys was a terrible sibling, must surely feel Dany was even worse for what she let Drogo do to Viserys. And I won't even mention the fact that she didn't mourn him, at all.

nope, totally disagree. Visaerys had abused her her entire life, sold her as a sex slave then continued to harass her after married. She forgave him multiple times, but once he threatened her unborn child all bets were off. I'd kill anyone who threatened my child myself personally. I cannot find a single fault in Dany's actions regarding Visaerys.

if stannis was a crappy brother to renly renly was more so to stannis. he wanted his brother's throne.

Stannis abandoned Bob to die in order to save his ass though, while Renly stayed in KL's until the very last moment of Bob's life.

The case could also be made that above wanting the throne for himself, Renly simply didn't want the Lannisters in power and he was the only one able to stop them.

Arya from a certain view point.

please explain Arya. Other than being a bratty little sister occasionally I don't see any instances that can get her even an honorable mention on the list of worst siblings. Sansa is the only sibling she fights with, but that is equal both ways IMO.

Archived