Video Games: Wallets Getting Steamed

Fez

I legit don't understand why anyone would take the time to program such a thing

I'd actually be very interested in a well done online catan game with voice chat.

And, lol at Steam keys with your Origin bundle. It's actually a great looking one. I could pick it up for BF3. Hard to think of a less humble company than EA though.

Well I think you can get them all on Origin, but the ones that came out before Origin was a thing have the Steam option as well since they're available on there.

Ah yes, I just noticed a few are Origin only: BF3, DS3, and The SIms.

I'd actually be very interested in a well done online catan game with voice chat.

And, lol at Steam keys with your Origin bundle. It's actually a great looking one. I could pick it up for BF3. Hard to think of a less humble company than EA though.

Who needs integrated voice chat? Mumble exists.

Space Hulk tomorrow peoples. SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK! SPACE HULK!

Anyone else getting it? I'm tempted to start practicing early by wrapping myself in tinfoil and climbing into an air duct filled with feral cats.

There is excitement about this game and I don't understand it. Can you explain why I should care?

So, Tywin Lannister is playing the Emperor of Nilfgaard.

I can't begin to express how excited I am about this. For some reason, I really like Ehmyr, even though he's probably the least talked about character in Assassins of Kings. And he's being played by Charles Dance...wow, I can't wait for this game.

NILFGAARD! :commie: :bowdown:

There is excitement about this game and I don't understand it. Can you explain why I should care?

Do you mean excitement other than mine and one writer at RPS? You aren't a Grimdark fanboy like I so I can't sell it that way, the best I can suggest is that we're excited due to nostalgia.

I never got to play the board game for Space Hulk but I did get to positively resent and hate the difficulty of the earlier Space Hulk computer games. I don't know how true to the board game mechanics the originals (Space Hulk & Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels) were but my very young self remembers that the game was unforgiving, challenging, and downright impossible for me then.

Unless it has glaringly bad code or design than it's safe to say I'm going to enjoy it.

So, Tywin Lannister is playing the Emperor of Nilfgaard.

I can't begin to express how excited I am about this. For some reason, I really like Ehmyr, even though he's probably the least talked about character in Assassins of Kings. And he's being played by Charles Dance...wow, I can't wait for this game.

NILFGAARD! :commie: :bowdown:

The Witcher 3 could very well be the best RPG ever, I know thats a bold statement but considering how good the second one was and the improvements they are claiming to make this time around, this could be a skyrim killer. I am in love with this series,

Archived