I know how it will end

All hail the Night King of the Others, Wights and Icy Spiders, Lord of the Frozen Kingdoms and Protector of Winter,

our Dear Leader King Jon-Un.

Moved to OP:

Oh. Kim Jong Un. The eternally 12 year old fat little kid dictator of North Korea. How could I forget someone SO significant.

From http://listverse.com...ut-kim-jong-il/:

The “Fact”: He had a supernatural birth

According to North Korean historical literature, Kim Jong Il was born in a log cabin inside a secret base on Korea’s most sacred mountain, Mt. Paekdu. At the moment of his birth, a bright star lit up the sky, the seasons spontaneously changed from winter to spring, and rainbows appeared.

His father was the previous AA, so clearly important.

He will become AA Reborn, and fight against the evil King Jon-Un.

Eew. Please no. I would feel like my entire love of the books, all the time I've spent on sites like this, would have been a complete waste of my life.

plus, all bitter, no sweet. We're looking for bittersweet.

As Jon-Un's head rolled down the stairs leading up to the iron throne, the new Great King to his place. King Pounce, with Queen Whiskers and his hand, Boots, at his side, stretched out his furry frame and swore to rule over Westeros with an iron paw.

Gee! that ending would be depressing, the bad guys completely take over.

Well, there's quite a few people on here that like the badguys or somehow believe that a happy ending is bad writing, and believe that GRRM is a saviour come to the mainstream fantasy genre that will flip all conventions and tropes on their heads, including the happy or bittersweet ending.

Well, there's quite a few people on here that like the badguys or somehow believe that a happy ending is bad writing, and believe that GRRM is a saviour come to the mainstream fantasy genre that will flip all conventions and tropes on their heads, including the happy or bittersweet ending.

Yep. There are people here who would define Homer "too mainstream" and the Odissey "cheesy and full of tropes". They know better.

I am glad someone caught the " our great leader King Jon-Un"

Dear Leader. Heh.

And all this time I thought it would end in Hot Pie's own bed, at the age of 80 with a bellyful of wine and a girl's mouth around his cock.

Archived