Irrational love and hate

RhaenysBee

You seem to forget those who hate the guts out of Roose for killing Robb Stark the King in the Starks and betraying The North!

Agreed i will never forgive Roose Bolton, him and his line can rot in the Seven Hells for all i care. Ramsay doesny deserve the mercy of death, deserves to suffer for every second of his miserable life. Torture him a little, fix em up, repeat untill he dies of old age.

I have an irrational dislike for Sansa. As a Stark loyalist (The North Remembers!), I should be wishing nothing but the best for Ned's eldest daughter. However, sometimes I find myself wishing Roose Bolton stuck a knife into her heart instead of Robb's.

I have an irrational dislike for Sansa. As a Stark loyalist (The North Remembers!), I should be wishing nothing but the best for Ned's eldest daughter. However, sometimes I find myself wishing Roose Bolton stuck a knife into her heart instead of Robb's.

I love Sansa but tbh if Sansa could have died instead of Robb id be fine with that.

RIP Young Wolf :(

there should be many more posts in this thread because there is some seriously irrational love and hate for asoiaf characters on this board!

i used to have a rational dislike of catelyn but kittykatknits is single handedly moving me to merely disliking a few of her acts.

I think my reasons are rational but the strength of my hatred must be irrational....I despise Catelyn and Dany. With both women, the hatred was born after they uttered one sentence in AGOT, "It should have been you" from Catelyn and "Do it" from Dany to Mirri. I cannot abide such evilness.

My irrational loves are Jon and Arya. Again, I think my reasons are valid but the strength of how much I love them has to be irrational because it's fierce-like a mother-bear kind of love.

I think my reasons are rational but the strength of my hatred must be irrational....I despise Catelyn and Dany. With both women, the hatred was born after they uttered one sentence in AGOT, "It should have been you" from Catelyn and "Do it" from Dany to Mirri. I cannot abide such evilness.

My irrational loves are Jon and Arya. Again, I think my reasons are valid but the strength of how much I love them has to be irrational because it's fierce-like a mother-bear kind of love.

You can believe what you want, but how is Catelyn saying something nasty a greater evil then how Arya has straight up murdered some innocent people?

I have an irrational love for Tywin and Cersei. I know they're horrible people but I like them that way.

I have an irrational hate for Rhaegar and Lyanna. I don't mind them in the beginning but the forum made me hate them. :leaving:

I have an irrational love for you for saying that - I couldn't agree more.

I love a number of characters, but I still admit their mistakes and flaws. This is difficult.

The closest thing to Irrational Hate for me is the Tyrells.

The Queen of Thorns is funny, but in real life I think that she would only be tolerable in small doses. The rest of the family bores me, esp. Loras.

You hated Catelyn and Dany that early?

The Queen of Thorns is funny, but in real life I think that she would only be tolerable in small doses. The rest of the family bores me, esp. Loras.

The Queen of Thornes is ok, but she was a Redwyne.

Irrational level of seething hatred for Tyrion and all notions of resurrection in the series. And Littlefinger's actor, but that's the TV show.

Irrational level of indifference towards The Hound. I've tried, but I don't see why so many people think he's so great. Also Maester Aemon.

Irrational level of pure, overflowing love for Catelyn Stark. While Jaime is my favorite character, I don't necessarily love him. But Cat... I love her to death and want to cut people who bash her. I also love Maester Luwin.

there should be many more posts in this thread because there is some seriously irrational love and hate for asoiaf characters on this board!

i used to have a rational dislike of catelyn but kittykatknits is single handedly moving me to merely disliking a few of her acts.

:love:

I hate septa mordane and laughed when her head was revealed on it spike. Perhaps because of her overt favoritism of sansa and my irrational affection for Arya.

You might like this thread:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/69881-septa-mordane-worst-teacher-in-westeros/

My irrational hate for Jon Snow increases a little bit with every "here's how Jon is king/Azor Ahai reborn/he is the Song of Ice and Fire" post. If you lot want to kill more Starks, here's a better proposition.

Yepppp, this.

Archived