Irrational love and hate

RhaenysBee

Irrational love: Euron Greyjoy, I like weirdo's in general and Euron is just so fascinating. Littlefinger, also a very fascinating figure, I know a girl who is such a big fan of his dark aura that she gets turned on by just looking/thinking about him.

Irrational hate: Aeron Greyjoy as much as I like Euron, as much as I hate Aeron. I really hate that sour humourless zealot hippie. Catelyn Stark I hate her so much that I let a sigh of relief when she died at the Red Wedding going "hooray! the bitch is dead!" and being disappointed when she returned as Lady Stoneheart. I know it is irrational. Her hatred for Jon Snow stems from the fact that bastards have a bad history when it comes to being in the line of succession and a part also comes from her being a worrying mother but still I do really hate her.

but I tend to get grief when I express my complete and utter hatred for Samwell.

awww, poor sam. he's going to be a wizard, you know.

it has been brought to my attention that I have an irrational dislike for penny. sigh. i can't think of many positive things to say about her outlook on life and constantly remind myself it's not her fault but, imho, she is westeros' version of j k rowling's house elf. i hear she may not be long for this world so the situation may take care of itself.

Irrational hate: the Florents. I can't stand them. I can't even remember who is who (the lord, the hand, the wanna-be-hand and whatnot) and how many of them (males) have appeared in the story. Their names are all something like Axel(l?)/Alester/A... and whatever (as bad as some Meereen characters) and they're probably the only family whose details I'm not searching from the wiki or forums because I just want to pretend they don't exist (and hopefully they won't be among us for long, lol). The only one I don't hate is Sam's mother.

Rant over, I feel better now :P

Well the Lannister's aren't Gryffindors if that's what you're suggesting :P . Ignoring sigils:

• Gryffindors are Baratheons
  • Slytherins are Lannisters
  • Ravenclaws are Tyrells
  • Hufflepuffs are Tullys

You do have a point. But mixing in sigils just makes it too funny.

Davos had to suffer the Blackwater! Isn't that enough!?

Aw, I know! :blushing: It's just enough... :D

Well the Lannister's aren't Gryffindors if that's what you're suggesting :P . Ignoring sigils:

• Gryffindors are Baratheons
  • Slytherins are Lannisters
  • Ravenclaws are Tyrells
  • Hufflepuffs are Tullys

i am assuming the starks are gryffindors?

Irrational hate: the Florents. I can't stand them. I can't even remember who is who (the lord, the hand, the wanna-be-hand and whatnot) and how many of them (males) have appeared in the story. Their names are all something like Axel(l?)/Alester/A... and whatever (as bad as some Meereen characters) and they're probably the only family whose details I'm not searching from the wiki or forums because I just want to pretend they don't exist (and hopefully they won't be among us for long, lol). The only one I don't hate is Sam's mother.

Rant over, I feel better now :P

I hear ya. In that vein of things I'll also add that everyone from Meereen, excluding Strong Belwas and Barristen, can rot deep in the seven hells for all I care.

I hate Jon so much, though I recognize the irrationality of it.

Worse thing is, if I were ever to meet him, I'm sure we'd get along well, but reading about him just about infuriates me.

awww, poor sam. he's going to be a wizard, you know.

it has been brought to my attention that I have an irrational dislike for penny. sigh. i can't think of many positive things to say about her outlook on life and constantly remind myself it's not her fault but, imho, she is westeros' version of j k rowling's house elf. i hear she may not be long for this world so the situation may take care of itself.

I hate Penny, too. I want Samwell and Penny to hook up and exit the story together, never to be heard from again.

I just love Stannis, Arya and Asha. They have pretty big flaws, but I tend to overlook them.

Cersei and Roose aren't the best people around, but I still love them.

I'm particularly fond on Sandor. But his treatment of Mycah was just... http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3523/3734706000_1bcc323ff1_o.gif.

And I love Cat, Mance, Rhaegar and Sansa without a shred of irrationality, since they are absolutely and utterly flawless characters.

I could write entire books about how much I hate Jaime, Tyrion, Genna, Kevan... I can mostly rationalize my hatred for them, though.

Archived