Irrational love and hate

RhaenysBee

You've kind of missed the point i'm afraid. I wasn't trying to apologize or excuse any of House Targereyans acts or behavior.

Um, that's why there was a question mark at the end of the first sentence of my post. I was asking for clarification because your post, brief though it was, was worded in such a way that it could be interpreted as you dismissing or overlooking some of the Targaryens' less-than-savory history/attributes/practices just because some members of that House were -- by my own admission -- quite admirable and accomplished characters. I didn't miss any point, largely because it wasn't clear what point you were trying to make, hence the question mark.

But Draco is Joffrey. Or Viserys. Okay, you win.

Oh HALE no. To equate Draco to either of them is to not understand Draco's character at all. I have a huuuuuuuuuge irrational love for Draco's character development, though. So in a way I'm half on-topic, here!

But anyway, whole Houses from ASoIaF don't have to be whole Houses from Harry Potter. Remember, House Black was Slytherin for generations-- and then Sirius was a Gryffindor.

Oh HALE no. To equate Draco to either of them is to not understand Draco's character at all. I have a huuuuuuuuuge irrational love for Draco's character development, though. So in a way I'm half on-topic, here!

But anyway, whole Houses from ASoIaF don't have to be whole Houses from Harry Potter. Remember, House Black was Slytherin for generations-- and then Sirius was a Gryffindor.

Well, I never really liked Draco or Viserys or Joffrey for that matter, so I believe you. Sirius would be a Baratheon or a Martell, as revenge obsessed he is :D More a Martell. Maybe because I like Sirius and the Martells both

Well, I never really liked Draco or Viserys or Joffrey for that matter, so I believe you. Sirius would be a Baratheon or a Martell, as revenge obsessed he is :D More a Martell. Maybe because I like Sirius and the Martells both

Sirius is like Oberyn in my mind~ badassery~

I like Draco, but the white-blond hair really makes him a Targ in my mind. Though he could also be a Dayne now that I think about it ...

Sirius is like Oberyn in my mind~ badassery~

I like Draco, but the white-blond hair really makes him a Targ in my mind. Though he could also be a Dayne now that I think about it ...

Awwww yep. Sirius and Oberyn. The perfect team. In the twentieth century Oberyn would have a motorcycle too.

Awwww yep. Sirius and Oberyn. The perfect team. In the twentieth century Oberyn would have a motorcycle too.

Oberyn on a motorcycle :wub:

They both died during great fights, which they both deserved to win :crying:

:crying:

Archived