Confessions (reborn!) 5.0

RenlyIsNotRight

I confess, I get way too much enjoyment out of purposely misreading innocent quotes to prove that each and every character, pet, and citrus variety fruit is not hetero-normative and likely sleeping together.

Frustrated with the ongoing Dany + Jon = love debate, I've taken to ship the dragons + Others as the big "ice and fire" duo to bring happiness to the realm (because, you know, Martin loves cliches as well as to subvert tropes, and what would be both more cliched and subverted than big bad ice demons living happily ever after with the big bad fire monsters, who save the world through true romantic love).

I confess I'm still waiting for the shadow baby/little brother murdering rationalization you promised me :P

I confess I necro'd a Stannis thread just for that.

I confess, I saw and responded. lol

ETA:I confess my avatars are not made by me, but a few good brahs/brosephs that always have my back, and help me to manage my affairs.

I confess, I saw and responded. lol

ETA:I confess my avatars are not made by me, but a few good brahs/brosephs that always have my back, and help me to manage my affairs.

I confess it makes sense and that I hadn't really thought it through ever. Though I have to admit it still upsets me that he just murders his little brother and doesn't seem to feel any sadness or guilt about it - more justified since you make the argument that Renly was totally prepared to do the same thing - but still, some tears for the dumb little bro would have made me like him much more~

I confess it makes sense and that I hadn't really thought it through ever. Though I have to admit it still upsets me that he just murders his little brother and doesn't seem to feel any sadness or guilt about it - more justified since you make the argument that Renly was totally prepared to do the same thing - but still, some tears for the dumb little bro would have made me like him much more~

Stannis actually does express remorse and guilt about it later. He says he'll always remember Renly's peach and even though he was a traitor, Renly was still his brother.

I confess that I never had a problem with Stannis assassinating/killing Renly, my problem was the use of shadowbabies.

I find that to be as weird as complaining about how Dany might use dragons against westeros.

I confess that I think Robert was a better king then Rhaegar would have been.

I kinda feel the same way about Viserys, to be perfectly honest. Mostly because Dany keeps falling back on Viserys' philosophies regarding her family and Westeros. It always bothered me. This was one of those things that nagged at me since i first saw the episode where it happens and then again when reading the series for the first time. I just cant change my stance on this. Dany watches her brother die...Yes he was a scum and horrible to her, but he was all she had and i dunno...It just bugs me. The worst part was that she never felt any repercussions of that. She will, finally, according to Arianne's sample. Stannis DID receive heat from the shadowbaby thing, but Dany got off scot-free for five books? |:[ Yeah, no one gives a fuck about Viserys in Essos, but Westeros, its a different story. Shes gonna feel some serious heat for that and im grabbing the popcorn.

i confess that i will miss the great walrus if he leaves

but chances are I'm gonna have to take a break too :(

I'm planning to stay the hell away from General (ASOIAF) if i can, seeing as multiple people (Those posters shall remain anonymous, but you know who you are) have claimed i never bring anything relevant to any given discussion besides one liners. That and i doubt many people besides you would miss me.

I find that to be as weird as complaining about how Dany might use dragons against westeros.

I confess that I think Robert was a better king then Rhaegar would have been.

I think that the way the shadowbabies are used by Melisandre and Stannis and the way that Dany will/might use dragons to conquer Westeros is different in the way that at least with the dragons, everyone knows that they have a chance of dying from them and they are aware of the threat. Renly had absolutely no idea that he would be murdered by some form of magic on the night before his victory over Stannis, and therein lies the difference.

I'm planning to stay the hell away from General (ASOIAF) if i can, seeing as multiple people (Those posters shall remain anonymous, but you know who you are) have claimed i never bring anything relevant to any given discussion. That and i doubt many people besides you would miss me.

Were they trolls or respectable posters? Not to bother you, of course.

I'm planning to stay the hell away from General (ASOIAF) if i can, seeing as multiple people (Those posters shall remain anonymous, but you know who you are) have claimed i never bring anything relevant to any given discussion besides one liners. That and i doubt many people besides you would miss me.

I'll miss you and you do bring many relevant things to the multiple discussions

I kinda feel the same way about Viserys, to be perfectly honest. Mostly because Dany keeps falling back on Viserys' philosophies regarding her family and Westeros. It always bothered me. This was one of those things that nagged at me since i first saw the episode where it happens and then again when reading the series for the first time. I just cant change my stance on this. Dany watches her brother die...Yes he was a scum and horrible to her, but he was all she had and i dunno...It just bugs me. The worst part was that she never felt any repercussions of that. She will, finally, according to Arianne's sample. Stannis DID receive heat from the shadowbaby thing, but Dany got off scot-free for five books? |:[ Yeah, no one gives a fuck about Viserys in Essos, but Westeros, its a different story. Shes gonna feel some serious heat for that and im grabbing the popcorn.

I confess that Dany and Viserys doesn't bother me too much because Dany had very little power over the outcome i.e. Viserys dun goofed and the Dothraki killed him. I do confess that I expected her to feel sadder, rather than just shrugging and going "ohwell he's no dragon" especially given how much she seemed to still care for him prior to his death.

I confess while I am almost positive it will not happen that I think if Dany ends up arriving at Westeros all Mad Queen like and then just proceeds to cause indiscriminate carnage to the South before being defeated that would retroactively make me enjoy her previous chapters much more.

I've said it before: Daenerys and Euron realizing their love for each other, marrying and then bringing the pain to Westeros Mickey and Mallory style would be fucking sweet. Jon x Dany can go die in a fire for all I care. Euronerys is what I want to see.

Archived