Superman and Batman

Batman

Batman = 6'4"

Superman = 6'1"

Wonder Woman = 5'9"

I never cared that Wolverine was too tall, but this height ranking seems off.

And I had no idea Ben was that tall until I just Googled it.

It mattered to me! Hugh Jackman would have been perfect for Superman, if they had gotten their act together earlier. For that matter he is also a great Wolverine.

Drogo could be a Kryptonian survivor, or possibly Aquaman.

Or maybe he'll play the role of Kitchen Sink?

Aquaman could work if they went for the "brightest day" or "young justice" versions.

Or he's Doomsday.

Kitchen Sink can't be ruled out either at this stage.

this movie is shaping up nicely ...as a total disaster.

Its almost like one giant troll job. Honestly, at this point wouldn't you find it to be a huge relief to find out that everything we've heard has been leaked by a kid in his mom's basement like the fake Fallout 4 site?

If you were to deliberately set out to release information that could only make a movie seem worse, could you do any better than this?

And the argo screenwriter is taking a shot at reworking the screenplay. I think that can only be a good thing although the structure of the film is probably set at this point. I still think he could make the script tighter and affect the pacing. Plus we know he works well with Affleck

And the argo screenwriter is taking a shot at reworking the screenplay. I think that can only be a good thing although the structure of the film is probably set at this point. I still think he could make the script tighter and affect the pacing. Plus we know he works well with Affleck

He's not exactly Cranston, but they could do a lot worse.

Rumor has it that Denzel will be a Green Lantern in Clusterfuck Part One Superman and Batman.

I will repeat my earlier statement... If you set out to try to make a bigger bomb of a movie, I don't think you could pull it off better than this. :stunned:

I have a feeling this is just a whole marketing stunt, a poor one if you ask me, to get people talking about it non-stop. The movie will be a MoS sequel with Batman as a secondary character, and probably Lex Luthor as the villain. The rest of the characters will be cameos at best, or just fleeting mentions by name. Yes, they will most likely try to use this movie as a launch pad for the Justice League movie, and quite possibly start on a Wonder Woman movie (with other cameos in there, too) at the same time.

But that's just me.

Archived