Asoiaf Tattoos

Rhasgul

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on a Stark themed half sleeve. My idea was to have something to symbolize all the Stark children but I'm stuck on Sansa. I've got the three eyed crow so far with Ghost on the way. My ideas are:

Bran - three eyed crow

Jon - Ghost

Robb - tattered Stark banner with a crown and arrows

Rickon - Shaggydog

Arya - Jaquen's coin maybe with a valar morghulis 

Sansa -

Rickon, Arya and Sansa will be small filler pieces but I'm stuck on what to put for her. I'd love to hear if you all have any ideas. Thanks

I'm working on a Stark themed half sleeve. My idea was to have something to symbolize all the Stark children but I'm stuck on Sansa. I've got the three eyed crow so far with Ghost on the way. My ideas are:

Bran - three eyed crow

Jon - Ghost

Rickon - Shaggydog

Sansa -

Rickon, Arya and Sansa will be small filler pieces but I'm stuck on what to put for her. I'd love to hear if you all have any ideas. Thanks

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Maybe a rose? Or a high harp? I'd prefer the rose, though.

Bran - three eyed crow
Jon - Ghost
Rickon - Shaggydog
Sansa -

A lemon cake? The wedding ring she wears around her neck? Lady?

I can't remember if it was in the books (there's a lot to remember, sue me) but in the show she wears a necklace with a ring on it which Clapton says is meant to be symbolic of a wedding ring

Ah, I see. I need to rewatch "Second Sons". Which is one of my favorite episodes in fact.

Bran - three eyed crow
Jon - Ghost
Rickon - Shaggydog
Sansa -

A white dove?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived